"Hey, nice throw Johnny."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Johnny Eightball keeping the slow news season entertaining!

eb6b19d4bfd8aee0d5d55a53dbba808d_large.gif

I was told this was American Sign Language for "I like to beat off and rub my balls", but I can't confirm that.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Johnny Eightball keeping the slow news season entertaining!

eb6b19d4bfd8aee0d5d55a53dbba808d_large.gif

I was told this was American Sign Language for "I like to beat off and rub my balls", but I can't confirm that.

Looks like he's beating himself off and then rubbing someone else's balls.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This is funny. I get it must be really annoying to get crap like this off of random guys when you're just trying to watch the golf but he's gotta realize he's got a target on his back for attention seekers. He just cant keep out of the headlines for one reason or another. If I was him I'd keep a major low profile.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In other news an Orange tabby is stuck in that tree.........AGAIN.
Yeah, who cares?

I will say this... he'd be better off staying out of Texas for his entertainment.

Far too many Texas fans who hate him. Just stay in Cleveland.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, who cares?

I will say this... he'd be better off staying out of Texas for his entertainment.

Far too many Texas fans who hate him. Just stay in Cleveland.

Yeah, I'm sure he's popular in Cleveland, after they traded up for him. Nobody would be angry about the lies he told the team, about dedicating himself to football. At least in Texas he had some success in college - he can and does ride on that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Take 3 seconds to sign the autograph and this never happens. Bad decision from a guy with a history of them.
Its a celeb golf thing....it would not be 3 seconds, it would be endless signing for everyone. My wife goes to the celeb golf tourney a lot in Tahoe and it took her like 3 or 4 years to get Marshal to sign anything for her.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I'm sure he's popular in Cleveland, after they traded up for him. Nobody would be angry about the lies he told the team, about dedicating himself to football. At least in Texas he had some success in college - he can and does ride on that.
Well... I'd have to figure he has more enemies in Texas than Cleveland... let's see... UT, TT, Baylor, SMU.

But I hear you about Cleveland. Maybe he should consider one of these places:
http://www.homeequityloan.net/8-most-remote-places-to-live-in-america/

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
This was at the Byron Nelson AT&T down in Texas this weekend... that's where it happened. Maybe that's why they said a 'fellow fan'.

Did anyone else notice the bucket of Bud Lights on the sidewalk near Manziel???

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
hurry up and get this punk out of the league already. Ryan Leaf 2.0

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can just imagine what opposing teams are going to scream at Johnny Rehab if he ever gets back on the field. This guy is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the team is going to play in nightclubs? And what powder will the yard lines be made out of?