Hey Jermale Hines Is Available Again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-waive-S-Hines/729aa0e3-0f37-408a-9d8a-a31eb10e021c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/ ... 1eb10e021c</a>

I think we should right our wrong and get him back.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

couldn't hurt. although getting dumped by two teams the same year doesn't look promising for him.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Was he active for them last sunday? I bet this has something to do with them getting killed by the Titans and they gave up a PR TD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RealRamsFan said:
Rams need to bring him back ASAP. The guy can ball and has all the tools. Just need time to put it together
I thought so too, but maybe he doesn't. Even 2nd rounders like Taylor Mays can't cut it at this level, and we haven't seen enough out of Hines to know if he does or doesn't. I thought Larry Grant was MILES better than Hines, but he can't cut it either. We all saw a few vanilla-based preseason games where he made some good plays, but I don't know if that's enough to say he has all the tools.

I did like him though, and it wouldn't break my heart to see him get another shot.

Bring back Larry Grant too. :evil:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
RealRamsFan said:
kurtfaulk said:

couldn't hurt. although getting dumped by two teams the same year doesn't look promising for him.

Raw talented players tend to get cut a few times, especially when the teams doing the cutting didnt spend a draft pick for him.

Rams need to bring him back ASAP. The guy can ball and has all the tools. Just need time to put it together

So which safety would you cut to bring him back? Would have to be either Dahl or Butler. I think he has more upside than both of them. We know what we have in them. They can make some good plays, but will get beat in coverage. Personally, I like Dahl a little more, but Butler has been here for awhile and you would think that Spags really likes the experience he brings to the table and thats a big reason why he kept him around this long.

We can also bring him back to the PS, right?