Hey guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Sorry I havent been on awhile. I hope everyone is having a good summer. This is the first offseason where I kinda could chill out and not think about football 24/7 because I was truly pissed off with the past year results. I hope we can repeat what we did last year and have more success.

Now we are at Training Camp and I cannot wait for the season to start. Who's house?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sorry I havent been on awhile. I hope everyone is having a good summer. This is the first offseason where I kinda could chill out and not think about football 24/7 because I was truly ticked off with the past year results. I hope we can repeat what we did last year and have more success.

Now we are at Training Camp and I cannot wait for the season to start. Who's house?

Slacker!!! ;)

Guess you've got some serious catching up to do around here.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Our house....

giphy.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome back! Tis the season we're winning the whole damn thing. There, I said it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry I havent been on awhile. I hope everyone is having a good summer. This is the first offseason where I kinda could chill out and not think about football 24/7 because I was truly ticked off with the past year results. I hope we can repeat what we did last year and have more success.

You were ticked with last year’s results? Wow you must have been really miserable the 15 years of suck prior!!
Welcome back