Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any moment!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Re: Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any momen

I suspect that commandant goodell will not suspend Hernandez for the following reason...

Without seeing the video evidence ... no suspension.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

I don't think he saw the video of Big Ben asking for a BJ either. :lol:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

albefree69 said:
LMFAO

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

albefree69 said:

I think the problem there was he didn't ask.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

nighttrain said:
X said:
At this point, I could care less what happens to Hernandez. I don't know him, he doesn't know me, and neither of us could give a shyte about the other. BUT. I am VERY interested in seeing the Patriots being overtaken by someone else. As much as I hate the Dolphins, I wouldn't mind seeing them take that division.
Never want to see somebody charged with what they didn't do, but this smells of his old neighborhood.. One of his buddies from the hood did a bad thing and left it on Hernandez doorstep.,

But if it hurts the Cheatriots. I'm ok with a little harressment :cheese:
And let the cops get who he loaned the car. Bad friendships lead to bad things
train

Yeah, I don't know about you, but I always destroy my phone and computer when one of my pals commits a crime.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

albefree69 said:

Actually, I bet he still has a copy of it. :hehe:

Ram_of_Old

ramsince62 said:
nighttrain said:
X said:
At this point, I could care less what happens to Hernandez. I don't know him, he doesn't know me, and neither of us could give a shyte about the other. BUT. I am VERY interested in seeing the Patriots being overtaken by someone else. As much as I hate the Dolphins, I wouldn't mind seeing them take that division.
Never want to see somebody charged with what they didn't do, but this smells of his old neighborhood.. One of his buddies from the hood did a bad thing and left it on Hernandez doorstep.,

train

Yeah, I don't know about you, but I always destroy my phone and computer when one of my pals commits a crime.

Funny! Yup, the charges of obstruction certainly seem probable. Other charges may be coming. Was he an accomplice? Was he directly involved.

As I said, I don't care. The point is not his guilt. The point is the Putiots will be hurt even more at wideout if he is suspended. Watch this closely. I expect the Commiss. and Kraft have already worked out a hand slapping.

iced

albefree69 said:
I bet he has it..right next to the bottle of ky

Ram_of_Old

iced said:
albefree69 said:

:nono:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Ram_of_Old said:
iced said:
albefree69 said:

:nono:

Oh, come on ROO... it's funny!

…..

Legend

albefree69 said:

I dont think Big Ben "asked" for head.....I think he got drunk, then evoked the power of BIG BEN and demanded a lil tonsil dance. :ww:

nighttrain

Legend

ramsince62 said:
nighttrain said:
X said:

train

It's good procedure when the body is left next to a car you loaned four "friend"
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

nighttrain said:
ramsince62 said:
nighttrain said:
X said:

train

It's good procedure when the body is left next to a car you loaned four "friend"

train

Especially if this was your ring tone

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

[pd]2506210485001[/pd]

Aaron Hernandez continues to be the subject of a murder investigation.
The victim, whose body was found near Hernandez's home, was with the Patriots tight end just hours before his death.

<a class="postlink" href="http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint-louis-rams/aaron-hernandez-investigation-update/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint ... on-update/</a>

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

He is in custody now ,saw him taken to the police cruiser in T shirt and gym shorts

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

Aaron Hernandez in police custody
Updated: June 26, 2013, 9:24 AM ET
ESPN.com news services
RECOMMEND875TWEET286COMMENTS813EMAILPRINT

Hernandez Taken Into Custody

Michele Steele reports from North Attleborough, Mass., where Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez was taken into custody by police.
Tags: Aaron Hernandez, Michele Steele, Pats, New England Patriots, Odin Lloyd
NEXT VIDEO
Hernandez Investigation Documents Sealed
NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken into custody by police Wednesday morning.

Hernandez, wearing a white V-neck T-shirt, long red athletic shorts and black sneakers, was led around 9 a.m. ET from the front door of his mansion with his hands in handcuffs behind his back inside the shirt and placed into a police cruiser, which quickly drove away.

He casually spit into some bushes on his way to the car.

Hernandez remains at the center of an investigation involving the shooting death of 27-year-old acquaintance Odin Lloyd.

State police officers and dogs had searched Hernandez's home for more than 3½ hours Saturday.

ABC News on Friday reported that authorities were expected to execute an arrest warrant at some point for Hernandez for obstruction of justice.
Michael Fee, an attorney for Hernandez, released a statement Monday night that read:

"Over the past week, our client, Aaron Hernandez, has been the subject of a relentless flood of rumors, misinformation, and false reports in the media. These include the repeated publication of a supposedly confirmed report that an arrest warrant had been issued for Aaron, a report that was exposed as untrue.

"None of these false reports come from official sources and we appreciate the professionalism and restraint shown by the Bristol County District Attorney's Office to date with regard to its public statements while its investigation is underway. Out of respect for that ongoing investigation, we will continue to refrain from commenting on its substance."

The arrest warrant was prepared last week after police discovered that the security system at Hernandez's home, along with his cellphone, were destroyed, sources told ABC News.

Surveillance video from the neighborhood shows Hernandez with Lloyd and two other people hours before Lloyd was killed last week, sources confirmed to ABC News late Thursday.

Ya know ,I almost never spit,and FWIW most of the time I see it done I see it as an act of defiance

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Every now and then we all need to hauck a loogie ,,, but spitting just because is a nasty habit.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

Selassie I said:
Every now and then we all need to hauck a loogie ,,, but spitting just because is a nasty habit.
Yeah and it seems it's some sort of street culture expression.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

OK so amateur psych evaluation:

From video,he is in a t shirt but arms are inside the shirt,leading to the conclusion he either was shirtless when he was cuffed OR he was made to take his shirt off first and then cuffed.

In the first scenario it follows his demeanor could have been such that they were unwilling to allow him to get dressed OR it may well be the cops wanted to cover his tats and not let him display them.
Glad this isn't happening during the season when it would interfere with football stuff.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

BSPN is saying that the patsies have Released Hernandez .