Here’s the Demoff related tweets...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

source.gif

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'd like to see the color rush shirt with blue pants. That would be the hotness. The jersey itself is extremely sharp, what with the navy blue that actually matches the helmet.

Exactly. The yellow pants are too much.

I think the all yellows are dope. Maybe because Gurley looks badass running in them and the defense is like "oh shit" when they see him coming.

I would rather see the home jersey (with WHITE pants) than the Navy blue pants.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I think the all yellows are dope. Maybe because Gurley looks badass running in them and the defense is like "oh crap" when they see him coming.

I would rather see the home jersey (with WHITE pants) than the Navy blue pants.
I'm pretty sure defenses say "oh shit" regards of what color pants or jersey Gurley wears. Bright pink, taupe, or yellow, it's always "oh shit".

I also don't think looking like a football banana is badass, but to each his own.

Ram65

Legend
USATSI_10297141-1068x789.jpg

I like these the way they are. I would have to see other combos of blue pants and socks. I not sure I like the white strip. Monochromatic mustard with a little blue.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There is a reason for that, back in 1973 they had helmets that matched the Royal Blue Shirts and then Owner Carroll Rosenbloom thought it looked hideous, thus the darker helmet, which IMHO, contrasts every so eloquently, however, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Yep. I never understood the hatred of the slightly darker helmet. I thought it contrasted quite well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd like to see the color rush shirt with blue pants. That would be the hotness. The jersey itself is extremely sharp, what with the navy blue that actually matches the helmet.

Exactly. The yellow pants are too much.
Not a fan of this idea.

:eek: Are they going to ride in on Harleys too? Not that I don't like Harleys, I just think this looks like something you'd see on a gas tank.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Everyone should follow the Rams on Instagram if you have it. They went live (livestreamed it) when they were doing this with Brockers and it was pretty dope.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
so THIRTEEN games this year in the white jerseys?

Love that we get two in the throwbacks and one in the color rush... but THIRTEEN in the white jersey is too many, IMO. Bring on the new unis ASAP

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Anybody else catch the part where Jim Hill says the Rams are going to wear their throwbacks for most of the year? He is probably mistaken, but then again the Rams sure are promoting the throwbacks heavily on media day.

Is something in the works with the NFL? Probably just wishful thinking, but still...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Anybody else catch the part where Jim Hill says the Rams are going to wear their throwbacks for most of the year? He is probably mistaken, but then again the Rams sure are promoting the throwbacks heavily on media day.
Yeah, I noticed that for sure. I love Jim Hill, but that’s sloppy reporting on his part...especially given that us hardcore fans are so careful to dissect any hint of news about uniform changes.

As of now I believe it’s only 2 games in throwbacks and one game in color rush, but Rams are supposedly still trying to persuade the league for more than that.