Herd Heirarchy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
If AD were to try to pull a Weddle, then he’d have to make his mind up earlier. In the last few years it has taken AD 2-3 games to really turn it up and find his groove.
I have been saying that around game 10 he would start getting the itch to come back if the Rams are doing as well as I think they are going to do.

He would be ready for the playoffs by then :)

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
& after all the QB's were gone, Raiduhs just went BPA & got Bowers, but I suspect they were targeting a QB.
That's a dream scenario... mebbe this happens, so far AD hasn't flamed his former team, yet... but if he starts making negative comments on the socials, you can dismiss this idea.
p.s. reminded of TGII's comments about Fisher's offense... JF was gone shortly afterwards. Players do have some pull with comments, but it's nice when a player leaves a team on good terms (c.f. M.Stafford)
The Raiders Draft room after Penix and Nix were gone:

i give up GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It feels like a pass rush of Donald, Turner, Fiske, Young, and Verse would be the best pass rush we've seen in well over a decade.
Without a doubt. Hope we get to see it in the playoffs too. Never know.