Hemorrhoids!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
About 7 or 8 years ago I went to the Dr for my hemorrhoids, mainly due to the blood, which was more worrisome than the pain. The Dr that did colonoscopy never said anything about my hemorrhoids but said I was good for 10 yrs before my next colonoscopy.
Been there, done that... :( but it is amazing, the elephant in the room is the 'roids... and the colonoscopy folks, are like - you're good to go - see ya in 5 years, or something....

To me that is like having a major wobble when driving the car... say, due to a tire out of round or unbalanced wheel... Just bring 'er on in here and we'll check the alignment... The alignment is fine sir - see you in 24,000 miles.... Mind you, the tire is just as screwed up as it ever was..... :dizzy:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just got out of the hospital for the thread title reason. Not a big deal, they said… They’ll go away on their own, they said... I’m overreacting, they said…

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just got out of the hospital for the thread title reason. Not a big deal, they said… They’ll go away on their own, they said... I’m overreacting, they said…
So what happened? Did you get a surgery?

I'm still dealing with mine. Got a surgeon consult May 31.

Feel free to PM me. Good luck, I know they are painful.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So what happened?

I'm still dealing with mine. Got a surgeon consult May 31.
I’ve apparently had hemorrhoids for two fucking years. The people at my group home said that they’d go away in time, that I was overreacting, that they weren’t a big deal. It took yesterday where I couldn’t focus on boccia practice because of the pain to go to the hospital and get them checked out.

I got out today, and I’m pissed and in pain.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well... since this thread is already in the shitter.... :ROFLMAO:

When you get "old" you never know what you want or need, for a gift... but last Christmas my better half got us a bidet toilet seat. Until then, I always thought the bidet was a stand-alone, cold French contraption that no one used....

Let me be the first to say - you have never felt such relief, until using this daily. Now some require electricity - some don't. I would highly recommend the ones that feature WARM water and an oscillating faucet! The heated seats don't mater much, but the wife can't live w/o that function!!

Now I need a travel version!!! :LOL: