helpful quotes for ram coaches / players to read.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
If anyone is feeling optimism right now, they are smoking crack.

It's not that we are 1-3, its how we are 1-3. We got our asses kicked, and it wasn't even close. That's why I'm concerned.

Sure we should beat Jacksonville, but they might be the worst team in the league.
Well I am optimistic and am not smoking crack.

You may be down in the dumps and wallowing in your own negativity but do not assume just because there are those of us not doing so that there is something wrong with us we just choose not to be negative

I will add this....there was doom and gloom and bewilderment all over the Dodgers until July. They wanted to fire Don Mattingly, trade Andre Ethier, etc etc.

But where are the Dodgers now? Getting ready to fly to Atlanta for a lil thing called a Playoff series.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As the great Vince Lombardi said....Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence. This is where I see the Rams. And for me its all up to Fisher to change it. He is the man in charge. If things stay the same after Jax game Fisher will have some choices to make with his coordinators.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"The Beatings Will Continue until Morale Improves."

*No one knows who coined the phrase.