"Help Sean McVay" Slogan Contest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Try this one instead Coach:

• YOU DONE FUCKED UP

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • YOU ARE ON CAMERA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THIS IS LA

• SUCK A FAT ONE SHANNY

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JORDAN TEARS MEME IN 9ER COLORS

• I LOVE ROD

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • ALIENS EXIST

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • STAN IS WATCHING

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • OTHER: (POST)

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As previously observed, the slogan above his desk that reads "URGENT ENJOYMENT" is akin to the "MANDATORY FUN" joke of military fame. But he is actually serious. So I believe that our head coach requires our assistance coming up with a better slogan to have over his desk. And just think... If we pull this off then he might be able to go get some stuff to pack in those shelves like oversized tomes that would impress the roving eye or snow globes for sensitive viewers or maybe even the ominously thick binders he used to have, that Demoff probably reappropriated for his salary cap printouts.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
As previously observed, the slogan above his desk that reads "URGENT ENJOYMENT" is akin to the "MANDATORY FUN" joke of military fame. But he is actually serious. So I believe that our head coach requires our assistance coming up with a better slogan to have over his desk. And just think... If we pull this off then he might be able to go get some stuff to pack in those shelves like oversized tomes that would impress the roving eye or snow globes for sensitive viewers or maybe even the ominously thick binders he used to have, that Demoff probably reappropriated for his salary cap printouts.
AGGRESSIVE HAPPY ENDINGS

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't know how to create my own graphic images like some of you guys, but a picture with McVay on turf inside SoFi Stadium next to a yard sign that says : Get Off My Lawn !

Or there's always the old standby, F*** those Picks.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
You can do it Its all up to you-McVay
With a little plan you can change your life tooo-day
You dont have to spend your life addicted to smack
Homeless on the streets giving handjobs for crack
Follow my plan and very soon you will see-eeyy, its easy, McVay

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just hope McVays slogan isn't

"Got In, Got Mine, Got Out"

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about this... "I can always go home to this".. next to a naked picture of his wife.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
I'm not F------ going 8-9, 9-8 or 10-7, ok? or 11-6 for that matter.
this teams to talented. I'm not going to settle for that. I know what I'm doing.