Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference
November 28, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Couple quick comments, then I’ll give you the injuries. Stating the obvious, very disappointed. I do want to say this though, I want to thank our fans for their passion. And I mean that sincerely. I know with that it goes both ways. Frustration and disappointment and their reactions to that, I understand it, I get. I want to make one point that I think is a good example of what our football team is all about, at least I feel this way. And that was on the 53-yard run that Beanie Wells had in the fourth quarter. You saw there that (S) Quintin Mikell made a tremendous effort to get him on the ground. He was backside and was a ways away from the play, but the never say never, never die, the always fighting, I thought Quintin did that. I think our football team does that and what it resulted in, it was a four point swing. It kept us in the game. I know they kicked the field goal to go ahead three points, but I do want to point out that I think that’s very reflective of the guys in that locker room.

“I’ll jump ahead to the injuries, (S) Darian Stewart has just had a couple symptoms still this morning. Headache, and a little dizziness, so he was sent home. He obviously, will go on the cycle of evaluation and we’ll see where we are tomorrow. (QB) Sam Bradford just kind of re-aggravated his ankle a little bit. Hopefully he’ll be OK, he’s just really sore. (LB) Chris Chamberlain and (FB) Brit Miller had the hamstrings that were sore. Now, they gutted it out and Chris stayed in at linebacker, but we had to pull him off of some of the special teams because of him striding out. Same thing with Brit, which hurts you in that phase of our team. (WR) Dominique Curry I thought gutted it out. He injured his shoulder. I thought (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott) said it was slightly dislocated, but went back in there and played. I thought that told us a lot about him. And then (P) Donnie Jones kind of just turned his ankle. It was a little swollen and sore this morning. He’ll get rehab and hopefully he’ll be OK. I think other than that, I think that’s everybody from the game. The rest of the guys are bumps, bruises. We got through OK and then we have some guys from last week that are going to try to fight their way back. So with that I’ll open it up.”

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.RamsFans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.RamsFans.com</a>