Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference
November 21, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“The injuries might take a little while to give you that feedback. Obviously, disappointed in the loss. I don’t have much more to add than what I said yesterday. I did visit with the team here. They’ve been through the film or just finishing up now and then we’ll get them out of here for today and get them away from it. I’m sure a bunch of them will start on Arizona tomorrow and we’ll get back to work on Wednesday morning.

“A little update on the injuries, couple of new ones or guys sore. (LB) James Laurinaitis came in with a sore foot so he’s going to go over and get an MRI and make sure we’re not sitting on anything there. He kind of toughs things out, but we’re going to be careful. (DT) Justin Bannan’s shoulder is really sore. He’ll have an MRI, don’t have the results on that yet. I don’t know where we’ll be. (LB) Josh Hull has re-aggravated that hamstring. He’ll probably be out this week. He’s having an MRI done. (CB) Marquis Johnson, this one’s…Marquis has an abdominal contusion is what we’re calling it right now. He is in the hospital. They’re going to keep him there for the night, precautionary, making sure we’re not sitting on anything too serious here. We’ll find out where we’re at with him tomorrow. (CB) Justin King’s knee swelled on him. He had an MRI. It looks pretty good, but there is some swelling so we’ll see. He’ll probably be day-to-day. (T) Mark LeVoir you know about. It was a pec, grade one. But that’s a two-to-four week injury, so we’ll have to make a decision there. (DE) Chris Long’s ankle, it seems to be okay, he’s sore. He’ll be day-to-day. The other two guys, (WR) Mark Clayton, (WR) Austin Pettis are both sore and both in the knees. They’ll probably be limited during the week, and then (TE) Lance Kendricks, they tagged it as a mild concussion. He’ll go through the normal protocol and hopefully we’ll get him on Wednesday or Thursday.

“I think that’s all of them. Some of the other guys were from last week, about the same and we’re battling through it so with that I’ll open it up.”

full article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>