Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
November 25, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Alright, beautiful day. That’s the first thing. Thank God for that. The one change in the roster you’re probably aware of now, we did put (T) Jason Smith on IR. We just thought it was the right thing to do now and here’s the reason why, when you really look at it he’s getting close but he’s not there. And he hasn’t done anything for a month and the concern got to be if we waited another week and then two weeks and then tried to get him ready to go, were we doing the right thing for the player? In that, you don’t do anything for five weeks and then you rush him out there and he hurts something else, so we’re trying to be smart about it. He’ll fight through this thing just like he did a couple years ago and we’ll get him back and he’ll be ready to roll. Off of the waiver wire you see we’ve picked up (G) Bryan Mattison who I’ve known a little bit about. Just his dad’s a football coach, used to be with Baltimore, he’s now at Michigan, who I have a lot of respect for. And we thought it was a pretty good move at this time and that’s why we did it. With that I’ll open it up.”

full article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>