Hard to get 100 post

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It did give me an error that I had to wait _x_ amount of seconds before posting again a one character post?

Hmmmmm. Maybe it was the old website?

Or maybe it was to count towards ROD $$$.

Yep, I think that's what I was thinking of. You don't get your $25 if the post is too short.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Most of what I say is just repeating myself, I have one post which I copy and paste at random points, no ones noticed yet, and I've somehow got to 1,785 posts

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most of what I say is just repeating myself, I have one post which I copy and paste at random points, no ones noticed yet, and I've somehow got to 1,785 posts

1814 messages now, you need to update

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And there it is #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
2uylxf4.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I got nuthin and look at my count. That's the trouble these days. People want something for less than nuthin'.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh no... It's been duly noted. It's a $150,000.00 fine. Phx is just waiting.