Happy Veteran’s Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes Thank you for your service, truly.

There is no reason for any veteran to go hungry today, as so many restaurants are honoring Vets with free meals and desserts. I think that I will take advntage of some of these myself!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Thank you all for protecting our country. We're glad to have you home and safe.

For those that lost their lives protecting our freedoms, we thank and remember you today.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Big Mahalos to all the Vets!!!

November 11th (11-11) is not only Veterans Day. It's also my wedding anniversary. 16 years today! We didn't pick the date... we got married in the Bahamas and they won't allow you to marry there unless you've spent several days there 1st. As it turned out... the 1st date we were allowed to get married was Nov 11th so that's when I clamped on the ball n chain.

We always play 11 when playing roulette... it's our lucky number.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Big Mahalos to all the Vets!!!

November 11th (11-11) is not only Veterans Day. It's also my wedding anniversary. 16 years today! We didn't pick the date... we got married in the Bahamas and they won't allow you to marry there unless you've spent several days there 1st. As it turned out... the 1st date we were allowed to get married was Nov 11th so that's when I clamped on the ball n chain.

We always play 11 when playing roulette... it's our lucky number.
Congrats to you and your beautiful wife.

And thank you vets. Here's a pic of my oldest son graduating from leadership training the other day as part of earning Staff Sgt.
received_772461363224572.jpeg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Congrats to all my fellow Ram brothers that served. Congrats to your young man, @RamFan503 -a chip of the ol' block!

And a special cheers to our brother @DaveFan'51, who served and always seemed to acknowledge this day.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served, especially those on ROD - and their family members - who have served! :D