Happy Birthday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Happy Birthday to Tavon Austin, a.k.a. "The Ankle Breaker," a.k.a. "The Jet," a.k.a. "Speed Kills," a.k.a. "Get Me the Damn Ball," a.k.a. "The Triple Threat," a.k.a. "The Best to Wear No. 11" and any other a.k.a. I can't think of right at this moment. He will be a difference maker in the league this year and for years to come.

Indeed. Who needs a "#1 WR" when you have a "#11 WR", hahaha!

Alan

Legend
I'm glad that almost everyone saw reason here because, and I'm embarrassed to say this, when my wife and I checked in our hazardous chemical locker we discovered that I'd run out of fruit cakes. Many of you probably think I'm blowing smoke so I have proof. As you can see from the picture (taken by my daughter with her telescopic lens), the barrels were empty, except for a few small decomposing bodies (chipmunks I think) when my wife and I went to check. I think I sent the last one to my mother-in-law.

safety6.jpg
images

P.S. It's hard to tell from this picture but that's my wife on the right. Pretty hot isn't she?
images

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm glad that almost everyone saw reason here because, and I'm embarrassed to say this, when my wife and I checked in our hazardous chemical locker we discovered that I'd run out of fruit cakes. Many of you probably think I'm blowing smoke so I have proof. As you can see from the picture (taken by my daughter with her telescopic lens), the barrels were empty, except for a few small decomposing bodies (chipmunks I think) when my wife and I went to check. I think I sent the last one to my mother-in-law.

safety6.jpg
images

P.S. It's hard to tell from this picture but that's my wife on the right. Pretty hot isn't she?
images
As it is your birthday, I will be sending you a jellied eel basket for your site! It has to go somewhere safe!