Gurley has good taste...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm half Mexican and my goal in life was marrying a white woman and soiling her lineage forever with my dirty inferior blood hahahahaha

I have to say I was 100% successful
I have white kids who tan quite well

You filthy rotten beaner!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah, almost partied myself to death. Being a young man during the hippie era, an hour away from San Francisco, made for many temptations too hard to resist. Practically been a monk since 1980 though.

From this...

vwsxw2.jpg

to this...

npncph.jpg

What a long, strange trip it's been...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

As long as I'm not boring you. :)

I like stories. I bet you have some good ones.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I hope this thread doesn't degenerate into some type of racist commentary

I think it's more commentary without malice. There do seem to be a lot of black athletes with white women. Just like there seems to be a lot of urban white mall shopping men with asian girlfriends. Ain't nothing wrong with that. In my youth, I was an equal opportunity player myself. She had to be willing and somewhat presentable in public. Other than that......

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My wife says I've been on a dry drunk for 35 years, lol. That's what they call it in AA when you're sober but still a jerk. :sneaky:
You lose the best excuse you ever had when you stop drinking. "Sorry about last night, I was just so drunk". Now, it's "Sorry about last night, it's just that I'm loud and mean".