Guess who uses ROD for 411 to use on NFL Game Broadcasts...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if they'll mention us spending an offseason flinging crap at each other over the Goff/Stafford trade and the Tutu pick. ;)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Charles Davis has always been a favorite of mine. Now I know why. Lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Charles was probably sharing a Hawaiian pizza with your son...

Charles loves that authentic food from the Islands...
@Selassie I , go to the Big Kahuna's Pizza in Honolulu!
The Haole Pizza, a local favorite!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my defense, if I knew Charles Davis trolled here, I would have cleaned up my content.

Plus correct all my typos, clean up my avatar, stop trolling members(you know who you are) and proof read everything.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Selassie I , go to the Big Kahuna's Pizza in Honolulu!
The Haole Pizza, a local favorite!

Just so you know.... "Haole" is basically like the n-word for none Locals on the islands. That is the word Locals use as a name for pineapple pizza. Proof that it SHOULD NOT be referred to as Hawaiian. They are making a joke of it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just so you know.... "Haole" is basically like the n-word for none Locals on the islands. That is the word Locals use as a name for pineapple pizza. Proof that it SHOULD NOT be referred to as Hawaiian. They are making a joke of it.
I know...but they ALSO said it was a LOCAL Favorite! *flexes guns

TexasRam

Legend
I wonder if they'll mention us spending an offseason flinging crap at each other over the Goff/Stafford trade and the Tutu pick. ;)
I sure hope so I’ve invested lots of energy flinging poop. :)

But shout to the mods for keeping the place civil while letting people share opinions. What’s trolling and what is not is often a tough call.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I've been telling people for years whenever they came up that journalists come to these fan boards all the time for many reasons.

The main reason is they have to crank out stories so they need to find storylines.
And I guarantee of the 200 active posters on here, they come up with more interesting ideas than any one journalist.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In my defense, if I knew Charles Davis trolled here, I would have cleaned up my content.

Plus correct all my typos, clean up my avatar, stop trolling members(you know who you are) and proof read everything.
Sounds like a full time job. :hide:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I figure we are drawing Charles and others in for our content and they are enthralled by it, Like a Senator's daughter in Wild Bill's lair...

kEV6C4e.gif[

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We also know KD is a member and checks in. I remember him PMing me about something I said about the organization when they were in the Lou.

But then he also got me an anodized picture - the one in my avatar.

He really appreciates this board.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Very cool.

Charles does a great job. he's easy to like.

It's so painfully obvious, when announcers aren't doing their homework.
I think Aikmen does his research by getting fucked up and watching espn.
Troy pisses me off

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's how I feel about Gus Johnson on the collegiate level.

I just want Gus Johnson to announce every day life.

"He's going to open the dishwasher.... Pulls out the top rack....THE PLATE IS IN THE CABINET!!!"

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I bet Blythe wants to kill Train and me.
Fans like to exaggerate but it’s important to remember that players are people too, just happen to be in the spotlight. Get paid but put their bodies at risk all the time and must have very high skills to get anywhere near an NFL roster. They deserve to be treated with respect.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fans like to exaggerate but it’s important to remember that players are people too, just happen to be in the spotlight. Get paid but put their bodies at risk all the time and must have very high skills to get anywhere near an NFL roster. They deserve to be treated with respect.
As long as they can beat the 9ers, sure, I agree. :ROFLMAO: