Guess who? Non-dressed Ram fined for hit on Aiyuk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
According to the article, Kinchens was fined for taunting, not for the hit.
Absurd. Kinchens was trying to give McVay a high five, as McVay offered his hand for that vicious and legal game-ending hit on Aiyuk, and then Aiyuk got in Kinchens' face. Kinchens did absolutely nothing wrong and he should appeal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like seeing stupid penalties, but I do like seeing the Rams show some fight and not let other teams/players push them around. F##k the 9ers and their fans!
Yeah have to think the tone of these posts would be different if it was anybody but DK. They'd be all happy about somebody smacking around a niner player.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Absurd. Kinchens was trying to give McVay a high five, as McVay offered his hand for that vicious and legal game-ending hit on Aiyuk, and then Aiyuk got in Kinchens' face. Kinchens did absolutely nothing wrong and he should appeal.
SF as per usual see their inner bitches come out when they lose. They're already sorry they paid Aiyuk. And I don't think Ratboy runs the type of culture McVay enforces. Wheels are about to come off that roster, hopefully he'll get fired, and I'm sure he'll do a lot better with his next team implementing what he learned the hard way.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Got no problem with getting in a 9ers face. As long as you didn't hurt the team on the field.

TXRams86

The Infamous
DK costs the team 100k when he isn't even playing. Remind me again why the fuck he's even on the roster? Liability on the field, off the field issues, and now costs the org money just to have him on the sidelines. These are the type of roster decisions McSnead make that I can't understand.