Grim prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
11-6

Date Opponent
L Sept-8 @Lions (SNF)
L Sept-15 @Cardinals
W Sept-22 49'ers
W Sept-29 @Bears
L Oct-06 Packers
Oct-13 BYE
W Oct-20 Raiders
L Oct-24 Vikings (TNF)
W Nov-03 @Seahawks
W Nov-11 Dolphins (MNF)
W Nov-17 @Patriots
W Nov-24 Eagles (SNF)
W Dec-01 @Saints
L Dec-08 Bills
L Dec-12 @49'ers (TNF)
W Dec-22 @Jets
W Dec-29 Cardinals
W Jan-05 Seahawks

Besting last year's record.
So let it be written so let it be done.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I am sure glad the Rams don't have the fan mentality. Especially the one where they start predicting it's over 2 games in. The Rams will take this as a challenge and come out fighting. I am excited to see how they respond. Any given sunday boys. Go Rams.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I agree. It’s not just losing 3-4 out of 5 games to open as much as those games all have tiebreaker ramifications down the road. When the Rams started slowly last year, they had two early losses to the bengals and steelers. They did, however win the opener vs the Seahawks—very important win as it turned out. When the Rams got hot down the stretch, their only loss was to the ravens. The Rams cleaned up on all of the NFC matchups backloaded onto their schedule.
This year the schedule has been flipped.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1836863605901512934

No Kittle, no CMC, no Deebo. Rams could win this. Probably bet the under.

1726787574194.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
We’ll be 5-5 after 10 games. At which point we will be getting healthy and ready to rock & roll the NFL!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
San Fran is nursing many injuries of their own. Green Bay might well be without Jordan Love in week 5 and, if he is back in time, likely will not be 100%. Caleb Williams is still getting acclimated to the NFL so we are catching the Bears at a decent time too. Every week will be a tall task for the Rams given our injuries. But there is no game in the foreseeable future that I'd label completely unwinnable, and we will be getting players back towards the end of the year. I don't think this year is over yet. We have for my money the best QB in the NFC, and a top 5 coach in the NFL, even though I am one of his biggest critics. I am pretty shocked at the doom and gloom. We are getting AJ Jackson back at LT. Hav and Doctson are hobbled but still playing - welcome to the NFL. It sucks that Jonah Jackson is out on IR, but he wasn't here last year anyway. Kupp and Nacua are huge losses... but I like our WR depth quite a bit. It's a long season. We are not cooked yet.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It's just such a long road for us that I can't see us putting together enough wins this year. The bye is in 3 weeks and I can see us at 1-4 at best. Asking the team to go 9-3 down the stretch isn't impossible (did something similar last year) but how much chemistry will we even have? This team was pretty healthy last year. It's all a mess this year.

You make a couple of excellent points. I’d like to piggy back on the “9-3 down the stretch” comment. Even THAT might not be enough. Suppose those three losses are against 3 NFC teams; even worse, they could be division foes.
…10-7 would probably still come up short.

The Rams have to win at least 2 of their first five.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
He does have speed, so he should be able to clear guys out worst case so the others can work and move the chains. And I am fucking tired of hearing how we don't use him enough.
I mean this is his chance to either stay in horns and be productive, or end up traded to Panthers for a 7th or something.

Im not worried about D-Rob and TJ at all. I think Stafford will find a fav out of one of them.TUTU if hes in, needs to burn some 49er ass. EARN YOUR HORNS DAMN IT!

Tano

Legend
Sounds great until the first quarter when the Shitters are opening huge holes and making some random dickhead look like OJ Simpson.
I really wanted McVay to play Verse and Fiske in the preseason some so they could get acclimated to game play. I really think that is hurting Fiske right now. And I think Verse would be even better.

My only hope for this game is to start Speights and Hummel over Reeder and Rozeboom but I know that won't be happening.

All I know is that SF was running all over the Rams in the last game last year until Reeder got hurt.

And all of a sudden, we started playing some decent defense in that game.

I hate to even think this but there is a hope in the back of my mind that both Reeder and Rozeboom get hurt in this game.

I know that is wrong but I can't seem to completely get it out of my mind.

dang

Legend
Last year, all hope was lost after the Dallas beat down. We looked like shit, we were 3-6. The fat lady was handed the microphone.

Yet we made the dance. and honestly could have taken San Francisco out if we got by Detroit.

With McVay, this team could go 0-5 into the bye, and I still don't think any true pundit would feel comfortable counting them out.

View attachment 67660
I will agree if the Cards game was a transitional anomoly AND they address their obvious voids (LT, ILB, NT) in the next 2 games. They certainly battled the Lions to the end. Let’s see if they have talent and heart to compete with the 69ers.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
At this point I’m not thinking out this team winning games. I’m not thinking about November. I’m not thinking playoffs.

The only thing that comes to my mind when I think of this team right now is what can we do to not lose 3-4 players to IR after this game. Everyday I look at Rams news, a new players is added to IR. I think a few more were added since I started typing this.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams will likely get destroyed this week.
As we saw last year they can get hot and go on a streak, so, not ruling anything out, but, yeah......this week is likely to get ugly.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams will likely get destroyed this week.
As we saw last year they can get hot and go on a streak, so, not ruling anything out, but, yeah......this week is likely to get ugly.
Only if the Rams can't stop the run game. Other than that, I am hopeful.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You make a couple of excellent points. I’d like to piggy back on the “9-3 down the stretch” comment. Even THAT might not be enough. Suppose those three losses are against 3 NFC teams; even worse, they could be division foes.
…10-7 would probably still come up short.

The Rams have to win at least 2 of their first five.
Yeah good point. A lot of teams can be 10-7 at the end of the season. We've already racked up 2 NFC losses.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’ve been thinking about this season, and although it’s early in the year, unfortunately my gut is telling me we’re going to hit our stride too late.

My prediction?

If we lose to the whiners this week, we won’t be making the playoffs. If we win, there’s a bit of hope.

Unfortunately, I think we’re going to lose this week, putting us at 0-3.

We’ll start getting healthier mid way through the season, and start looking like a competitive team again in November and December.

So what’s the problem?

I think we’ll have lost too many games at that point to get into the playoffs. I think we’ll just miss our chance to sneak in.

I hope I’m dead wrong.

What do you guys think?
Agreed

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last season was year one of the roster rebuild. The team overperformed for what they were. Now we are in year two of the rebuild and this feels like a playoff roster but injuries can change that. Our injuries are insanely over the top, which means if we lose vs SF it's going to be wildcard or bust once again with perhaps a very slim chance of getting in.

So I'm not thinking playoffs right now. Not writing a McVay team off either. And honestly if we miss the playoffs that means we're in range for a move up for a LT which would be a silver lining of enduring a shitty season. We were up shit creek with 3 of 4 holes at the classic cornerstone positions last year (those being QB / LT / Blindside Edge / CB1). Fortunately we seem to have found our edge. This offseason we will need to find that LT.

Also irt CB of the cornerstone spots that is probably the easiest to hit on outside of the early going. They do hit the market time to time as well.

I call BS !! Alaric Jackson will be put through the Test at LT.

Mcvay like 2019 gets more Data about not playing any of his starters in the Preseason.Why The Rams don’t lock up certain players.

Not having AD99 & EJ53 in 2024 part of your rebuild prediction??

Cobe Durant shouldn’t be part of the rebuild & having a Stud CB would be nice.A sideline to sideline LBer is what I think The Rams need.
Watch Fred Warner this weekend.