Greg Zuerlein being placed on IR with back injury. Wow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

poLARizing

UDFA
upload_2017-12-20_17-15-26.png

"Gentlemen we can rebuild him, he'll be stronger than ever before............." Legatron 2018.

On a serious note - Fassel will get Ficken up to speed. I hope..........

JackStraw

Rookie
9/10 kickers are the same player.
Greg was that 10th guy. Feel awful for him.

I'm going to play it cool and assume our new guy with be just fine. So, he might miss one or two. We'll be fine

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Hopefully he'll be back for the playoffs. I'm not too familiar with the NFL IR. Is there a set amount of time he has to stay on the list before he can come off?

They Say he’s out for the year

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, lets hope we're not down a point in the final seconds needing a 57 yarder. I'd like to see this Ficken guy get some opportunities to kick a couple long ones the next two games. Gotta see what he can do.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well at least we have a cool slogan when he makes or misses a kick.

Fick yeah.
Or
Fick no.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
wow...

not good..

and we're replace him with a kid who has zero NFL experience....

JackStraw

Rookie
I heard Ryan Succop say he thought GZ was starting to play like Jason Hanson in his final 3 years.

Has Roberto Aguayo officially been cast out as a P.O.S P.K? A Goog search shows Brown's just worked him out.

I feel like Aguayo would be comfortable in omni-diverse LA compared to the squad that drafted him located on cusp of the cut off sleeve in the tan lined bicep of the south.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Ouch!

The guy was having a great season!

Man I blame myself! I really don't want to but I do!

Just an hour or two ago I was looking into the likelihood of him breaking scoring records. . .

DAMMIT AJ!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man my heart wants to say well be fine but my brain says that's wishful thinking. Would love to eat crow on this one..

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This sucks, but it is what it is and the Rams will just have to overcome another adverse situation. To steal the words of a great coach, we will rally around Sam Ficken and we will play good football, except he said Kurt Warner instead of Sam Ficken

markstewart67

Rookie
MAN!!! I never thought I would be this bummed out over losing a field goal kicker, but this guy is solid points every week for us. It's not the end of the world but it ain't good either.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wow. FUCK

Such a game-changer, literally

I hope he didn't keep it quiet and push thru it to impress the team, but I can't help but feel shitty after this news.

Hoepfully the best special teams coach in the league will have the new flick-the-bean guy ready. Better yet, let's hope the best HC/oc in the game can improve on our td/fg ratio.