Greg Gaines because

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I watched him his whole career at UW and knew the Rams had their NT of the future. It's why at the beginning of this season I was looking at 2022 and knew that SJD and Robinson would be gone. That view was IMO affirmed when they drafted Bobby Brown. With Gaines and perhaps Bobby Brown they will be set at the NT position. Next year I see Gaines as the starter and Brown as the rotational NT. Greg has been outplaying SJD on fewer snaps for two years so this comes as no surprise to me.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Playing like some predicted he would.
He's really stood out this season and is surprisingly quick off the mark with those chasing tackles.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm sorry.. is that not the same person? Lol

Hmmm could be. KO was recently moved from Friday Night Smackdown to Monday Night Raw. After this week no more Monday night games.

1639027510647.jpeg

kevin2-324x235.jpg

I see tats on both pics. Confirmed!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
4th round pick from University of Washington, right? I just turned 41 hoping my memory is still sharp! Gaines is a BAMF now, defines beast like AD99.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
That play where he tackled Lawrence was REALLY impressive.
Lawrence can run and Gaines caught him.

I like this kid a lot.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loved the pick and extremely happy he's developed the way he has. The best part about the guy are his off season workout videos :D

Where the Clip. Weak without font or a video. Your better than that.A couple years ago you were voted
ROD poster of The Year!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that’s what I’m taking about Merlin. Now I need to come up with one.

As all the negative from GB was going on! Didn’t Greg Gaines do the same against Arod or Dillion? UGH

I will repost yeah or nah. Let’s see if I have a dumb photo memory.I’m weird.

Monday’s worry is K. Murray. The Rams & Morris’s squad wants him.OBo will have the edge. - Mcvay & Morris will have a Blue Print.This will be the Truth.

The Rams worse loss was Tennessee.That Tannahill TD brought back the GB game & then RAMsey letting him in again on that right side. 4th & 3rd downs that cause a stop or FG. Those are those points
& talked about.
Troy Reeder on the road at Colts. Thank you.

The Ramowl

Starter
That makes me think our problem in the secondary is even bigger than I thought. How come our defense is not more dominant if we are so good at DT ? How come the opposing QB can exist if in addition to that we have Floyd and Miller ? I'm perplex

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
LEVERAGE! Dude understands it and is only getting better.

The chase down tackles with him laying out are just ICING! Or is that the cake!?
He looks to be very quick in close quarters and alot faster than I thought he could be.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That makes me think our problem in the secondary is even bigger than I thought. How come our defense is not more dominant if we are so good at DT ? How come the opposing QB can exist if in addition to that we have Floyd and Miller ? I'm perplex
I believe most of us think it is playing soft in the secondary to keep from giving up big plays. Quite frankly I would prefer big plays to 50 paper cuts on the way to a score. Way more bleeding. Our offense could come back in and get there shit together faster.

Tano

Legend
I believe most of us think it is playing soft in the secondary to keep from giving up big plays. Quite frankly I would prefer big plays to 50 paper cuts on the way to a score. Way more bleeding. Our offense could come back in and get there shit together faster.
This times 1000

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There must be metrics that say there are few percentage of drives that go 60-90 yards to score. But, they probably don’t consider how tight or ridiculously loose you play your corners.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Gaines has been a pleasant addition showing up big the last few games. The Donald affect being magnified with Von joining the team.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Gaines has been a pleasant addition showing up big the last few games. The Donald affect being magnified with Von joining the team.
He did flash when he was in before we got Miller. He has more sack ability than SJD.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Wow!

Friggen Barney Rubble

:LOL:

The sum of the parts isn't where it needs to be defensively. That's on Morris to right in time for playoffs.

Myself; aggressive defenses might give up the big play, but they also make big plays.

This defense has play makers... Turn it loose!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
He also won several awards during his collegiate career as well. Some of which were voted on by his peers. He's a stud

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Obviously, the majority of the NFL doesn’t believe in that approach as so many have moved to 2 high in an effort to slow offenses down.
These things are cyclical, so adjusting on offense is important, like the Rams finally did last week.
The Rams have to get better on the shorter stuff… moving Jones ahead of Reeder and having Williams play tight last week look like adjustments. We’ll see.

Tano

Legend
Obviously, the majority of the NFL doesn’t believe in that approach as so many have moved to 2 high in an effort to slow offenses down.
These things are cyclical, so adjusting on offense is important, like the Rams finally did last week.
The Rams have to get better on the shorter stuff… moving Jones ahead of Reeder and having Williams play tight last week look like adjustments. We’ll see.

I am hoping you are right.

Williams playing tight on occasion will be a big help imho