Greatest Regular Season Game in NFL History

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
That game was electric before it even started. I don't know how to explain it, but I could feel it just by watching it even from here in florida. Only games I think compare, IMO, are the Steelers/Ravens games of the late 00's.
A matchup of 9-1 teams with electric offenses in prime time. Yeah, that'll get the juices flowing.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
A matchup of 9-1 teams with electric offenses in prime time. Yeah, that'll get the juices flowing.
It was more than that. The way it was filmed, the trials and tribulations the Rams went through that year up to that point. Two 9-1 teams with high powered offenses does make for a good game, but arguably best game of all time is another level.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forgot about that (both being 9-1). That did make it more exciting!

tempests

Hall of Fame
Rams defense actually forced five turnovers and three punts and the Chiefs still scored 51.

One of the truly forgotten aspects of the game but Hekker was pretty freaking dominant too. Only punted four times but averaged 55 yards a boot and downed three of them inside the Chief 15.

Just a weird, wild, wacky game that could never be duplicated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams defense actually forced five turnovers and three punts and the Chiefs still scored 51.

One of the truly forgotten aspects of the game but Hekker was pretty freaking dominant too. Only punted four times but averaged 55 yards a boot and downed three of them inside the Chief 15.

Just a weird, wild, wacky game that could never be duplicated.
It was an absolute LOADED game of “things” like that which make it a one of a kind-er. I started the replay in the OP and couldn’t turn it off.

What a game!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I still have to go with the Rams record setting defensive game against the shecocks back in '79. What a game by our defense.