Greatest Regular Season Game in NFL History

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Coliseum was loud! OMG! I was there in person, last minute ticket. and it was beyond electric! We were gifted that home game all because the field at the original venue in Mexico was ruined by a prior concert event the same week. I thought I was going to have a heart attack from the dopamine rushes. celebrating and then KC coming back what seemed a few seconds later. Our beloved Los Angeles Rams! What a team! I still almost get emotional reliving that game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought it was a great game, but it bothered me as a guy who loves defense. We couldn't stop them and they couldn't stop us. It was one of Goff's best games as a Ram.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I thought it was a great game, but it bothered me as a guy who loves defense. We couldn't stop them and they couldn't stop us. It was one of Goff's best games as a Ram.
Rams D has some huge moments... Ebukam scored 2 TD's, and also they had 2 huge stops on the Chiefs' last 2 drives, resulting in INT's by Peters and Joyner. Chiefs D scored a touchdown also. D wasn't stifling, but a lot of "splash" plays on D to increase the score.

3 TD's by defense is pretty rare

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The Coliseum was loud! OMG! I was there in person, last minute ticket. and it was beyond electric! We were gifted that home game all because the field at the original venue in Mexico was ruined by a prior concert event the same week. I thought I was going to have a heart attack from the dopamine rushes. celebrating and then KC coming back what seemed a few seconds later. Our beloved Los Angeles Rams! What a team! I still almost get emotional reliving that game.
We were there too. We had Mex City game tix/air/air BnB and of course had to cancel all. Contacted our Season tix rep and she felt so bad she got us onfield passes for the pregame warmups. Of course the game was LEGENDARY! I remember leaving our seats and looking at Chiefs fans... we just looked at each other and shook our heads. Dazed and numb at what we had just witnessed. I feel truly blessed being at 2 of the best Rams games EVER! The Chiefs game, and SB 34.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Fisher lover! -Loyal

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I loved this game. Gives me chills just listening to the replay.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I loved those Chief-beaters yellow uniforms. I think it’s cool that’s part of the greatest-ever NFL game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams D has some huge moments... Ebukam scored 2 TD's, and also they had 2 huge stops on the Chiefs' last 2 drives, resulting in INT's by Peters and Joyner. Chiefs D scored a touchdown also. D wasn't stifling, but a lot of "splash" plays on D to increase the score.

3 TD's by defense is pretty rare
When your opponent scores 50 points, scoring 3 TD's doesn't give me a lot of comfort.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm so jealous of us fans back then when AD had time to wreak havoc on the qb.

tood gurley had a quiet game but when he ran, wow.

this game must have had a record on how many wows the commentators said during a game. it was that kind of game. big plays everywhere form both sides of the ball.

dang

Legend
Same year Goff went off against Minnesota. That’s the game where I set up a lazy boy chair permanently in Goffs corner.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn straight
K43zHeh.gif

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
That game was electric before it even started. I don't know how to explain it, but I could feel it just by watching it even from here in florida. Only games I think compare, IMO, are the Steelers/Ravens games of the late 00's.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I think McVay was a bit jacked up when the game ended.... :woozy2: