Gordon: Clowney Will Help Rams Rebuild

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Woooow... When did we get "Similar Threads?"

This place is gettin fancy. Might have to start wearing my tie in here. Nice.

I was not sure if people liked it or not.. I tried it, then removed it, but if people like it I can leave it in.

PhxRam

I would leave it, makes it easier to look up stasts and things from other posts.

Cool.

I originally tried it see see if it would help cut down on duplicate articles. If you create a new thread and start typing, say Bradford, it will show all the recent threads started with Bradford in the thread title.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think it's pretty darn cool. Great job.

Now, if you bring the highlight button back on your next edit, that would be outstanding.

PhxRam

I think it's pretty darn cool. Great job.

Now, if you bring the highlight button back on your next edit, that would be outstanding.

Thanks dude.

I am looking forward to your combine write up..

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks dude.

I am looking forward to your combine write up..
I will focus on the OL, but I will study the whole thing, and take notes. I usually study positions that we need, but it gets harder every year, which is a good thing. We will be drafting for depth at a lot of positions, or we may just go all in for the OL.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Highlight? Give me a few minutes
It's been here and gone a few times. I like to use it, because it seems to eliminate some confusion, when I reply to someone's comment. They know exactly what I am commenting on.

PhxRam

It's been here and gone a few times. I like to use it, because it seems to eliminate some confusion, when I reply to someone's comment. They know exactly what I am commenting on.

I think they completely removed it in favor of highlighting text and then changing the color. Let me look around and see if I can get a old version of the bbcode.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Would it be possible to move the Home - Forums - Rams Discussions bit at the bottom above the similar threads?

I like to hit that button to go back to the list of threads, and now I have to scroll past Similar Threads.

It's not a big deal at all, just convenient.

PhxRam

Would it be possible to move the Home - Forums - Rams Discussions bit at the bottom above the similar threads?

I like to hit that button to go back to the list of threads, and now I have to scroll past Similar Threads.

It's not a big deal at all, just convenient.

Give me 100.00 and anything is possible.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think they completely removed it in favor of highlighting text and then changing the color. Let me look around and see if I can get a old version of the bbcode.
Gotcha, it's hard to find a color that shows well, or is sarcastic blue, or is a color that we don't mention. I could work with that though. Don't knock yourself out. No biggie.