Good day Rams fans, Favorite Orange Juice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I should have read down a little farther before I did my last post as ya already answered the vodka question.........LOL
Maybe you should have put down the Cranberry O.J. Vodka drink that you had, then read. Lol's

RmsLegends

Rookie
Maybe you should have put down the Cranberry O.J. Vodka drink that you had, then read. Lol's

LMAO....I reckon it's high time for me to break out them hooked on phonics tapes and get to listenin so I can read better.......LOL

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO....I reckon it's high time for me to break out them hooked on phonics tapes and get to listenin so I can read better.......LOL
Do you have any hooked on Vodka tapes? If so, could you loan them to me so I can show them to my wife? On a serious note, I'm really liking this site Mr Legend. I try and stay off the booby thread when the wife is getting ready for work, but since it shows that I'm on a Rams sports site she thinks it's great. If we could make a hooked on Phonics thread, I to could enhance my reading abilities, especially in the Booby thread, and the Skin art thread. The Mods and creators of this site should be given a award.