Going well / Not going well

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Going well: Verse is looking as advertised.

We Got This Yes GIF by Disney Channel

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You forgot Bursselsprouts in your list of worst things.

Vile.

Also people who love them always try to get other people to eat them. It's like some kind of sick cult.

@Selassie I You wanna straighten him out on this nonsense?

This is great!

I'm not going to assume that AZ and Merlin really would enjoy brusselsprouts if I made them for them... but many people have only had them prepared basically boiled. They are bitter, so I get it.

The way brussels are prepared now at fine dining places and by others is not how your Grandmothers did. Lots of restaurants run out of them nowadays because of how they are prepared today... crispy, with the bitterness counteracted with a variety of things, think sweet and crispy crunchy with hot honey and balsamic vinegar.

I don't really want you guys to change your minds. Don't eat em... the good restaurants run out of them fast now because people are having them prepared in ways they never thought about. So make a stand and don't eat them. Please. LOL

Thank you

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Going well: The boobie and booty threads

Not going well: The Rams season so far leading to more of an obsession of the boobie and booty threads

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is great!

I'm not going to assume that AZ and Merlin really would enjoy brusselsprouts if I made them for them... but many people have only had them prepared basically boiled. They are bitter, so I get it.

The way brussels are prepared now at fine dining places and by others is not how your Grandmothers did. Lots of restaurants run out of them nowadays because of how they are prepared today... crispy, with the bitterness counteracted with a variety of things, think sweet and crispy crunchy with hot honey and balsamic vinegar.

I don't really want you guys to change your minds. Don't eat em... the good restaurants run out of them fast now because people are having them prepared in ways they never thought about. So make a stand and don't eat them. Please. LOL

Thank you
Yep. I made some last night based loosely on a Bobby Flay recipe. Honestly, the only thing that was from the recipe was to put baby potatoes with them from my garden. I changed the shallots to elephant garlic slices and added a little grapefruit white balsamic to them. They were fantastic!

But far be it from me to convince anyone to drive up the price of Brussels. You guys keep hating. I'm good.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Kyren is getting the cam Akers treatment and, predictably, it's not going well. Not so easy making yards when the d players are in your face. At least he has a chance to wind up a bit before meeting the wall of defenders. Akers was getting hit the moment he secured the ball.

The sad part is you can see kyren searching for something to run through but there's nothing there. Can the oline pick it up a little? Give this guy a chance.

Kyren looked scarily like Cam Akers indecision rushes with us. I’m sure the blocking is mostly to blame but I’d like to see Corum much more so we can compare. The running game is the biggest disappointment. Really expected it to be a strength but all the hogs inside go down on OL.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is great!

Thank you

< Looks for nearest exit >

american-funny.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is great!

Thank you
"You are a sick puppy that needs programing!" !~ The Cult

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I eat pineapple on pizza. At first I hated it.
Now brussle sprouts, I tried to eat them as a kid and threw up. Well, I was kinda forced to.
Since I do not eat mayo, mustard, ketchup, vinegar there is nothing you can do to get me to eat them things.
Can't sprinkle enough powdered sugar on those turds.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Now brussle sprouts, I tried to eat them as a kid and threw up. Well, I was kinda forced to.
Since I do not eat mayo, mustard, ketchup, vinegar there is nothing you can do to get me to eat them things.
you could roast them up nice and crisp and use honey, roasted garlic or fresh thinly sliced garlic, olive oil, parmesan, and a dash of pepper flake or a fresh pepper like a burning bush which is a habanero hybrid and is quite tasty or your pepper flavor and heat level of choice. Game Changer

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
you could roast them up nice and crisp and use honey, roasted garlic or fresh thinly sliced garlic, olive oil, parmesan, and a dash of pepper flake or a fresh pepper like a burning bush which is a habanero hybrid and is quite tasty or your pepper flavor and heat level of choice. Game Changer
Rock on
But you see, I consider it a badge of honor to hate those things !
My worst food memory as a kid. I have BS-PTSD

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm still hoping we get guys back and make a run into the second half of the season.

Aside from that my next focus is to root against the whiners in every game and hope miss the playoffs, or lose in the playoffs, then go into next season in salary cap hell.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm still hoping we get guys back and make a run into the second half of the season.

Aside from that my next focus is to root against the whiners in every game and hope miss the playoffs, or lose in the playoffs, then go into next season in salary cap hell.
Always good to have a plan B

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you persist you will find yourself hog tied in a fishing trawler off the coast of Florida with the choice of eating brussel sprouts or going into the drink with a cement slab on your feet.