Going to Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gah. I’m telling you guys he’s a totally different QB then when he was with the Jags. Don’t be surprised if he starts somewhere next season. He’s going to frustrate us on Sunday.
Dont know about that. Could have salted the game away in the 4th Q, Jax couldnt move the ball and the next thing you know, its Gabbert time.
And by "Gabbert time" I mean give up a strip sack touchdown because you held the ball too dang long, deep in your own territory....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They put up 27 points on the elite Jags defense. The offense is clearly improved with Gabbert.
Not taking away from their win last weekend, but IMO Gabbert had something to prove against the Jags, so I saw it as his revenge game. There is no doubt this weeks game will be huge. They have very little chance of getting into the playoffs and to dump the Rams would be one of the few bright spots in their season. I don't see this as a "trap" game, but I can see us coming out a bit flat because of the emotional win against the Saints. It is extremely hard for teams to have that emotional edge every week. With that being said, if we play like we are capable of playing, we should win the game, albeit a much closer game than the one in London. Their fans will be fired up and will help them keep it tight, but when you look at the difference in talent between the two teams, we are better.

Last edited:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Damn I was planning on going to this gane but decided not to and use those funds for a playoff game! We better win this game! Blaine has nothing to lose and is going to let lose. Don’t forget he destroyed us last year. Albeit with dumb shit at the helm.

Guys if your going beware, those Cards fans get feisty and the LEAST amount of fights I’ve seen in my section is 2. Maybe I always get the bad or good luck of the draw depending how you see it but I always see tons of fights there the 9+ years I’ve watched games there.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I disagree but he has had a couple of good games. I think that comes to a grinding halt Sunday!

IMO the defense in JAX is up and down. Sometimes they just smother a team and then seem to be good not great.

It's hard to pin them down, a few teams have had success on offense versus the Jags if memory serves.

I would say Jacksonville is the most steady defense in the NFL. They only really had one slip up against Tennessee but, outside of that, they are the best defense in terms of points and yards allowed. They even held more than half their opponents to less than 10 points.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Gabbert > Stanton. I hope we put them away early so we can put our backups in. :p Dont want injuries piling up.

Who is backing up Gabbert? Is stanton healthy? Bc you know theyre going to need at least 2 QBs.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see the likes of McVay and his staff letting there Team fall into a Trap!
The coaching staff has done a very good job of keeping the team focused... the players have to remain bought in and focus as well (not let the coaches words go in one ear and out the other).

I don't see any reason the Rams shouldn't win this one pretty handily... unless they don't listen to the coaches.

Focus... execute... win!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Gabbert > Stanton. I hope we put them away early so we can put our backups in. :p Dont want injuries piling up.

Who is backing up Gabbert? Is stanton healthy? Bc you know theyre going to need at least 2 QBs.

Stanton will remain the Cardinals' backup quarterback Sunday against the Rams after head coach Bruce Arians named Blaine Gabbert the Week 13 starter, Mike Jurecki of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM reports. Facing the team that drafted him 10th overall in the 2011, Gabbert carved up the Jaguars for 241 yards, two touchdowns and an interception on 38 attempts in a Week 12 win, including two big throws on the Cardinals' final drive that led to a game-winning field goal by Phil Dawson. Though Gabbert's ball protection has left something to be desired, his 6.9 yards per attempt over two starts exceeds the 5.9 mark Stanton put up over three games (two starts) in place of Carson Palmer (arm) before Stanton suffered a knee injury that paved the way for Gabbert to earn a look.

http://guardiansofthegridiron.football.cbssports.com/players/playerpage/421487