Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I spend too much time at the PD, and that's gonna be over here in a few minutes.

Like my gramps always said, "If you're gonna go out, leave a crater."

Here's my final farewell to the PD. Had to use graphics to get the good words to show. :sly:

I have my own message board, and it's really the only place I belong. I keep coming back here trying to play defender of the faith, but it's of no consequence and I'm not even making a dent. I've made many videos to try and illustrate my points, I've sourced every quote I've used, and I think I build a fairly solid case with facts, history and relevant numbers when I pose an argument.

However.

The St Louis Post Dispatch RamSTALK forum is for
f1e4454feeca4b1b9889ed1.png

Nothing against the great fans here who continually battle against the
310157b8f23b4a94a07210e.png
who are trying to take it over. You're all doing a good enough job that you don't need me to help.

And hey, I ain't mad. I just don't belong in an environment with wall to wall
9c656ef5bc7640018b000d9.png
. Life's too short, and so is Old Larry's dick. So, here's where I need your help, and I'm sure there are many who will oblige.

Please report me to be banned.

I don't have the
02bfc3fdd6794a6191e3fc9.png
willpower to stay away from here. I guess I'm like Kurt Russell in everyone's favorite movie, Tombstone. "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!"

Well,
9c1be8a81ae84124a5d5faa.png
that. You cowboys can have this
32c1f7ed41c7456dae44dcf.png
cow town. I'm hanging up my badge & my guns, and I'm retiring to Silver Town. I prefer the atmosphere at my board. There's healthy criticism, and there's lively conversation, but there are no
for me to worry about. Which would be the attitude Wyatt took when he ARRIVED in Tombstone. And look what happened. He got drawn into
he didn't really want, and it cost him dearly.

Not me,
ff60fe6a778d49b3bbe14ed.png
. :lol:

Again, please don't quote me. Just report me.

Thanks for the memories,
. To all you homers, out there, keep the faith, brothers! To all the bashers, grow the
up and put together a RATIONAL argument for once in your stupid lives.

Thanks again, and ........

88991e5f429e4941aa10837.png

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... p?t=918140

Username, you're my inspiration. :gr:

Sorry for spending any time at all there. I'm all yours 100% now, so you're free to go running and screaming in every direction in utter and complete horror. I certainly won't blame you.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
I spend too much time at the PD, and that's gonna be over here in a few minutes.

Like my gramps always said, "If you're gonna go out, leave a crater."

Here's my final farewell to the PD. Had to use graphics to get the good words to show. :sly:

I have my own message board, and it's really the only place I belong. I keep coming back here trying to play defender of the faith, but it's of no consequence and I'm not even making a dent. I've made many videos to try and illustrate my points, I've sourced every quote I've used, and I think I build a fairly solid case with facts, history and relevant numbers when I pose an argument.

However.

The St Louis Post Dispatch RamSTALK forum is for
f1e4454feeca4b1b9889ed1.png

Nothing against the great fans here who continually battle against the
who are trying to take it over. You're all doing a good enough job that you don't need me to help.

And hey, I ain't mad. I just don't belong in an environment with wall to wall
. Life's too short, and so is Old Larry's dick. So, here's where I need your help, and I'm sure there are many who will oblige.

Please report me to be banned.

I don't have the
02bfc3fdd6794a6191e3fc9.png
willpower to stay away from here. I guess I'm like Kurt Russell in everyone's favorite movie, Tombstone. "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!"

Well,
that. You cowboys can have this
cow town. I'm hanging up my badge & my guns, and I'm retiring to Silver Town. I prefer the atmosphere at my board. There's healthy criticism, and there's lively conversation, but there are no
for me to worry about. Which would be the attitude Wyatt took when he ARRIVED in Tombstone. And look what happened. He got drawn into
he didn't really want, and it cost him dearly.

Not me,
ff60fe6a778d49b3bbe14ed.png
. :lol:

Again, please don't quote me. Just report me.

Thanks for the memories,
. To all you homers, out there, keep the faith, brothers! To all the bashers, grow the
up and put together a RATIONAL argument for once in your stupid lives.

Thanks again, and ........

88991e5f429e4941aa10837.png

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... p?t=918140

Username, you're my inspiration. :gr:

Sorry for spending any time at all there. I'm all yours 100% now, so you're free to go running and screaming in every direction in utter and complete horror. I certainly won't blame you.

LMAO!!! :rofl:

I'm surprised that all the respones are FOR you...

I post there occasionly. You know I defend the players...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out my alter-ego over there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bwhahahahahaha! How did I miss this?

Fuck those douchebags.

Username for pres 2016.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
20 f'n threads about the offense or Bradford, and none about our defense??? That forum lacks balance, lol.

I'll stick with the stepford board over the morons.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
20 f'n threads about the offense or Bradford, and none about our defense??? That forum lacks balance, lol.

I'll stick with the stepford board over the morons.

+1

That post of X's got me on the RamStalk forum for the first time in over a year.

Props to you X

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
By old small dick larrys logic, our 12 ranked defense should have only given up 17 points against the Pats.

These stat and ranking dude's they don't even watch the game and still post about how bad a player is. It's just ridiculous. They are basing an argument on a theoretical situation. It's just silly.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Two thoughts...

By the looks of the responses:

"Just when you think you're out.......they pull you back in."

Secondly, there sure are a whole bunch of posts here for a boring bunch that only agree. :sly:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember doing something similar with Blues Talk. Congrats on kicking the bad habit, X.

:cheese:

Lesson

Oh, really?
:rofl:

If we are all koombaya bros, we'd all agree with everyone 100% of the time..

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just posted

Lets take a look at how some of the drives ended today for the Rams.

1st drive. 50 yard TD to Givens. Good start.

2nd drive. 3-5, penalty on Bradford for intentional grounding after running for his life.

3rd drive. Rams penalty earlier makes it 3rd and 15. Bradford to Smith, Smith fumbles, it's reversed.

4th drive. The one Bradford leaves for a play after "getting the wind knocked out of him." Penalty on the Rams earlier results in a 3rd and 15. Bradford to Kendricks for 11 yards.

5th. Kneel to end the half.

6th. Penalty on Sam for an illegal forward pass after trying to make something happen when nothing was there. Results in a 3rd and 10. Bradford to Kendricks. 8 yards.

7th. 3rd and 4. Bradford sacked for a 17 yard loss after running for his life.

8th. 4th and 6. Bradford sacked.

9th. 2nd and 4. Bradford intercepted after getting destroyed.

Insert Kellen Clemens.

It's all Sams fault though, and I'm going to get trolled for it. I deserve it for posting there. :lmao:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamSTALK is a pile of misery.

You cannot pass a train wreck without rubber-necking ... RamSTALK is a neck-breaker.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
:rofl:

If we are all koombaya bros, we'd all agree with everyone 100% of the time..
I disagree, so fuck you. :razzed:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Good ,glad to have your undivided attention here X ,this is a good board ,but it's much better when it has your mojo rizen.

Some day I'll tell you how I got banned there YEARS ago, and just never even tried to return.

Six years in fact.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Good ,glad to have your undivided attention here X ,this is a good board ,but it's much better when it has your mojo rizen.

Some day I'll tell you how I got banned there YEARS ago, and just never even tried to return.

Six years in fact.
It shouldn't be hard to get banned from there, but apparently it is.

I'm still a member.

Once that thread leaves the first page, I'm gonna sucker punch that bitch right back to the top.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Thordaddy said:

Six years in fact.

I'm still a member.

Once that thread leaves the first page, I'm gonna sucker punch that bitch right back to the top.

You could probably change the title to "Jim Thomas Wednesday Chat" and it would get sticky'd.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
X said:
Thordaddy said:

Six years in fact.

I'm still a member.

You could probably change the title to "Jim Thomas Wednesday Chat" and it would get sticky'd.
lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
How I got banned from PD board AND Bernies board on the same day.
It was the first year of Linehans term as Rams coach.
Linny closed practices to the press and it was chapping Bernies ass ,bad.
He was merciless after the second game which the Rams lost to San Fran about how stupid Linny was and paranoid and yada yada.
So he keeps harping on it and after the Rams beat GB to go 4-1 ,I started a thread titled
Rams are 4-1 with closed practices

Then the first first post said simply'"just to let Bernie know" :shock:

He banned me from his board and the PD board.
I had seen people call him a fat ass, dumb ass, say any number of insulting and degrading things to him and survive, apparently I touched a nerve :tooth:

If they won't ban you try this , report you forgot your password, when they send you the new one delete the email ,so THEN you'll have to do it again to get back on and THAT hassle might keep you from going to the effort.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
How I got banned from PD board AND Bernies board on the same day.
It was the first year of Linehans term as Rams coach.
Linny closed practices to the press and it was chapping Bernies ass ,bad.
He was merciless after the second game which the Rams lost to San Fran about how stupid Linny was and paranoid and yada yada.
So he keeps harping on it and after the Rams beat GB to go 4-1 ,I started a thread titled
Rams are 4-1 with closed practices

Then the first first post said simply'"just to let Bernie know" :shock:

He banned me from his board and the PD board.
I had seen people call him a fat ass, dumb ass, say any number of insulting and degrading things to him and survive, apparently I touched a nerve :tooth:

If they won't ban you try this , report you forgot your password, when they send you the new one delete the email ,so THEN you'll have to do it again to get back on and THAT hassle might keep you from going to the effort.
Yeah, he can be a bit touchy.

Is what it is though.

I honestly don't want to even look at that forum anymore. I was getting too invested in shutting down bad arguments, and then it hit me today.

"The fuck am I doing?"

Those clowns aren't going to listen to reason, even when the reason is titanium solid. Not saying that I have infallible arguments, but like Doc said -- 27 threads about Bradford and nothing about the defense. That place is a shit hole. There are some really great posters there, and I guess they have more patience. I just can't listen to morons anymore. I just can't. I can't do it.

I do need some help getting this place rolling though. I know we're all mostly on the same page and all, and we're like a buncha dudes who hang out together and shoot the shit, but I think we need more traffic. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I insinuating that we should let the Old Marys of the world infiltrate this site. I'm just lookin for ideas. You guys want a game room or somethin'? Hit me up with ideas.