Goff was Throwing Beautiful Balls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not doubting you , but do you have a video of you throwing a 50 yard spiral ? I used to be able to throw a football a long way , but once I turned 50 my arm died . Lol
You might be right. This was about three years ago during a pickup game with some dudes at the gym I went to. I might be only able to throw 40 now. Lol.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
The video for reference as long as the outside link will work. Shame on you OP don't you know you're not supposed to speak positively of Goff.

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/los-angeles-rams/0ap3000000714702/Schrager-The-LA-Rams-know-exactly-who-they-are
One of the best parts of this segment was when they said the Rams know who they are and there are 31 other team that don't want to play them right now. For all the teams that talk trash I think it is so true that the Rams get very little respect but everyone knows they are a team that can beat anyone on a given Sun! It's almost a no win situation playing the Rams right now because if you beat them everyone say, oh same old Rams. But if you lose its like what going on with our team, we lost to a Keenum lead team with no running game wtf!!

It's a great time to be a Rams fan with the team playing great "team football' and the thought that Goff will make the team better very soon! Do we dare dream of the playoffs? Let just not ask Jim Mora.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On top of that, Schraeger got a twinkle in his eye and said, Goff was throwing beautiful ball's away from the limelight. "There's a lot to be excited about in LA"

Goff's arm talent is significant and very noticeable in practice. Once he finally gets in the game and shows what he can do a lot of folks are going to be blown away.

And I'm not knockin Case here, either. It's talent plain and simple, the dude stands out like a sore thumb just needs to show the staff he's got those protections down cold.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I'm not doubting you , but do you have a video of you throwing a 50 yard spiral ? I used to be able to throw a football a long way , but once I turned 50 my arm died . Lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmh5e-9bn8w

1eqFSrO.gif