Goff was Throwing Beautiful Balls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched the Good Morning Football program on NFLN, and it took a while until they talked about the Rams victory over the Cardinals in Phoenix. One of the hosts named Peter Schraeger spent Saturday watching the Rams practice, and then watched the game on Sunday. His take is that the Rams play freaking ugly, and 31 other teams do not want to play them right now. He said the front defensive seven are monsters, and the Rams offense did enough to win. Keenum is a gamer. The 'table' said that the star of the team in Hollywood, was the DLine, which wasn't very "LA". But then Schraeger says the Rams know who they are and that's a strength. On top of that, Schraeger got a twinkle in his eye and said, Goff was throwing beautiful ball's away from the limelight. "There's a lot to be excited about in LA"

jap

Legend
Watched the Good Morning Football program on NFLN, and it took a while until they talked about the Rams victory over the Cardinals in Phoenix. One of the hosts named Peter Schraeger spent Saturday watching the Rams practice, and then watched the game on Sunday. His take is that the Rams play freaking ugly, and 31 other teams do not want to play them right now. He said the front defensive seven are monsters, and the Rams offense did enough to win. Keenum is a gamer. The 'table' said that the star of the team in Hollywood, was the DLine, which wasn't very "LA". But then Schraeger says the Rams know who they are and that's a strength. On top of that, Schraeger got a twinkle in his eye and said, Goff was throwing beautiful ball's away from the limelight. "There's a lot to be excited about in LA"

How could the 'table' make such a stupid statement? The first defensive line to earn a nickname, the Fearsome Foursome, did their dominating thing in the Land of LaLa---football-wise, a dominating DL is as "LA" as you're gonna get. We just want that dominating DL to coexist with a dominating RB, a super efficient special teams unit, and an eventually to be dominating young QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How could the 'table' make such a stupid statement? The first defensive line to earn a nickname, the Fearsome Foursome, did their dominating thing in the Land of LaLa---football-wise, a dominating DL is as "LA" as you're gonna get. We just want that dominating DL to coexist with a dominating RB, a super efficient special teams unit, and an eventually to be dominating young QB.
I hear you, but these young Bucks don't know anything about the Fearsome Foursome, except as long ago history. They were comparing individual LA stars of recent vintage.."Lakers had Kobe.....Dodgers have Kershaw...."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I throw a beautiful ball too.
Nice, tight spiral. Can still throw 50 yards ... even at my age.
You should all be very excited about that for some reason.

How could the 'table' make such a stupid statement? The first defensive line to earn a nickname, the Fearsome Foursome,
Exactly right. I guess "Being L.A." means you have to be pretty or something.
Pshh. Jason Statham and Stallone might have something to say about that.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Thanks! You beat me to it.

Fearsome Foursome!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, you hating on Goff now? It was pretty positive to me..Read above about the context of the LA star from their perspective.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

At your age, you should keep your balls to yourself, don't be offended if I don't get exited about it... @-X-

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, you hating on Goff now? It was pretty positive to me..Read above about the context of the LA star from their perspective.
Of course not. I'm just saying I throw a pretty ball. Does that mean anything? Warner threw wounded ducks all the time.
Plus, I've already said multiple times that I want Goff to play. But until he does, Keenum is the man.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember, we are 3-1, which is making these on-air hampsters talk about us...They don't WANT to, because we are not doing big offensive numbers....These comments were squeezed in between other more sexy teams, and there isn't even a video link for this show about it on their website, that I could see...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course not. I'm just saying I throw a pretty ball. Does that mean anything? Warner threw wounded ducks all the time.
Plus, I've already said multiple times that I want Goff to play. But until he does, Keenum is the man.
I never said differently

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I never said differently
I know. That was just the rest of what I've said multiple times.
Sheesh. You guys have to dial down the sensitivity. I'm not hating on anyone.
Fuggit. I'm goin' to work.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know. That was just the rest of what I've said multiple times.
Sheesh. You guys have to dial down the sensitivity. I'm not hating on anyone.
Fuggit. I'm goin' to work.
I am with you @X love what you have right now. Like one of those not a real pretty girls that are a 11 with the extra effort given. Isn't there a song about lovin what you got?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It is nice to hear some glowing reviews for a change.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I am with you @X love what you have right now. Like one of those not a pretty girls that are a 11 with the extra effort given. Isn't there a song about lovin what you got?
"Love The One You're With" by Stephen Stills?

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
72135444.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That sounds very painful!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

That's just Shraeger's style. He likes to bring the exciting news, and revels in being the one who tells it. Because he is on air he gets credit for knowing what he is talking about. I remember him on The Herd just before the combine. He told Colin, that he has an exciting new name to throw into the mix, some guy that nobody has ever heard of...remember you heard it here first....Carson Wentz from North Dakota State!

The guy lost all credibility with me right there. Everyone who follows the draft knew who Wentz was by seasons end. Charger was acting like he discovered the guy or at least was breaking the story. Lame sensationalist.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not doubting you , but do you have a video of you throwing a 50 yard spiral ? I used to be able to throw a football a long way , but once I turned 50 my arm died . Lol