Goff grew up today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I have been waiting for this. There was some plays at the end where he had instant pressure in his face and got the ball for gains. When anything but would have been disastrous.
I want the Pats, revenge.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Absolutely. He became a elite quarterback today.
Pressure in his face and still made accurate throws with the game on the line.

Flint

Pro Bowler
He did play well, he had a couple throws to Woods late that would have been huge if not tds. I was hoping that didn’t come back to bite them. I thought he was a little amped cuz he was throwing some rockets in the first half. All’s well that ends well I guess.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
the dude was cool , under some pretty tough conditions

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He grew up over last year's playoff loss plus a billion prime time and playoff team matchups this season as well. Dude had a grueling schedule that prepared him for this I think.

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
I came to this thread looking for GIFs of Goff vomiting. I guess reading really is fundamental.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not perfect. No QB is perfect. But he delivered when we needed it today. And he didn't commit any stupid turnovers.

TexasRam

Legend
Beat a future hall of famer in his house.

Threw for nearly 300 yards with zero interceptions except the one Gurley dropped.

Youngest QB to make the Super Bowl!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not perfect. No QB is perfect. But he delivered when we needed it today. And he didn't commit any stupid turnovers.
Most of all, he showed some straight up stones when we needed him .The touch pass to Cooks . The throws late with pressure right in his face .Year after year we see guys like Phillip rivers and others fold under pressure in this kinda game. Goff was calm and collected !

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Higbee as well. Those two clutch catches in overtime were so important for the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beat a future hall of famer in his house.

Threw for nearly 300 yards with zero interceptions except the one Gurley dropped.

Youngest QB to make the Super Bowl!!

Well, I guess trailers can beat tractors in the playoffs. :LOL:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Has any qb overcome such an avalanche of noise that lasted all game? What was with those fucking whistles? Is that legal?

Goff made all the doubters look like fucking dumbfucks today.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Has any qb overcome such an avalanche of noise that lasted all game? What was with those freaking whistles? Is that legal?

Goff made all the doubters look like freaking dumbfucks today.

I saw, but didn't read, an article that says it's one guy making that loud noise with his mouth.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Was it me or was there Whistles blowing? 1st half. Afterwards non existent..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Still shouldn't be allowed. It amounts to direct fan interference. It would be no different if a fan threw a yellow flag onto the field and the players in real time are supposed to parse which are real flags and which are from the refs.

You should win based on the play on the field. I realize that some Saints fans might find that rich, but I honestly don't know what the game would have looked like if no calls were missed. Are we even at that point if the facemasks were called? Or if the stomp on the Ram player's head was called?

No way to know.

All I know is that the Saints had the ball first in OT.

Someone brought up the Raiders. Yeah, the Tuck Rule was BS, but they still could have stopped the Pats and made it a non-issue.

Anyway, if a fan is interfering in the game, that shouldn't be allowed. And yes, I'd be saying that if it were a Ram fan doing the blowing... of the whistle, I mean...