Goff Final PFF Grade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
All it takes is a little googling to confirm that everything in bold is completely wrong. It's not even close. It's absolutely insane that you think you could pass this off as accurate.

In a string of incredible things he's said that has to take the cake. It's funny that comment of his reminds me of a few of us talking about Drew Brees. Now he didn't hit 28 TD's until his 6th year as a starter and it took him 652 attempts to hit that number and he had 14 ints. In fact Drew has only had one season that his Int% is as low as Jared had this year. Oh yeah it was this year.

The lengths he goes to and the stuff he makes up in his effort to down play Jared are just amazing and now they're the stuff of Comedy legend.

There is a website term for it... I just can’t recall, but I think it rhymes with rolling

Damn, I know it will come back to me at some point

Right here is where a wise man would say something about holes, and digging, and stopping at a certain depth...but I have a feeling a certain someone will hook up their tractor and trailer and move the goalposts...again
you kids.....new NFL...new rules...I guess Luck & Winston and Carr are...just flukes...lets not go all the way back to Peyton Manning....or give credit to a guy named Bill Polian...who first noticed this fact.

Drew's stats are skewed....but he could play as a 2nd year player.

Great thing about my....opinions...proof is in the pudding....as in...we shall see...whom is more correct....

I'm already claiming "more pro ready"..."better player"...."higher upside"....as "wins" in the opinion category....prove it....I say counselor....have your lackey's...your minions...prove or disprove what I say....or see......

nighttrain

Legend
more pro ready....who was lying then?
i can't remember anybody saying that Wentz was not more pro ready than Goff, just that some like myself thot Goff had the better chance to be an MVP type QB. Personally i dislike Running QB's, to injury prone i think, and so far has proved to be true
train

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
i can't remember anybody saying that Wentz was not more pro ready than Goff
whole bunch of them....in hiding now....or rather...attack any post I make that says something about wonder boy...

I'll say this...I saw a interview Goff did last night....at the super bowl....seemed more confident...better speaker...
I'm not an "he needs this type of IQ" guy....I just want a player that plays....not scared either...

just that some like myself thot Goff had the better chance to be an MVP type QB. Personally i dislike Running QB's, to injury prone i think, and so far has proved to be true
The last 10 SB's....how many times has the NFC been represented by a running QB? Hell, Wentz almost made it this year....Wilson, Kaepernick....

The odds seem to favor scramblers....Even Foles is running RPO's....Nick Foles...oh yeah...he looked terrified IMO...on Monday....

MVP type...

We shall see.....

Oh yeah, it's his 3rd year next year...same coordinator....no excuses for next year, correct? Or will the loss of LaFluer and Olsen kill our offensive momentum?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
4 times.

Running QB's are 1-3 against pocket passers.
Yeah.....and when that pocket passer is the best ever....it's kinda tough....

but there overall playoff record is????

And Case Keenum woulda been another scrambler/running QB....he just can't throw outdoors in the elements.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah.....and when that pocket passer is the best ever....it's kinda tough....

but there overall playoff record is????

And Case Keenum woulda been another scrambler/running QB....he just can't throw outdoors in the elements.

The winning AFC QBs were Flacco, Manning, and Brady. The losing AFC QB was Manning.

Brady had the least convincing win of all three.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great thing about my....opinions...proof is in the pudding....as in...we shall see...whom is more correct....

The proof is in the pudding. Find me five veteran QBs whose first or second years were the best of their careers, and you'll have shown us five QBs who didn't live up to their billing. Keep digging the whole deeper. All you're doing is putting your credibility on its knees and repeatedly shooting it in the back of the head.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i can't remember anybody saying that Wentz was not more pro ready than Goff, just that some like myself thot Goff had the better chance to be an MVP type QB. Personally i dislike Running QB's, to injury prone i think, and so far has proved to be true
train

I did. And I stand by that. Goff's game was a lot more sound than Wentz, and he could have made the jump mentally if he didn't have a buffoon like Fisher. We saw Wentz's mechanical issues crop up last year. To Wentz's credit, he worked like hell this past off-season to fix them.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I'm already claiming "more pro ready"..."better player"...."higher upside"....as "wins" in the opinion category....prove it....I say counselor....have your lackey's...your minions...prove or disprove what I say....or see......

More flailing insults, no surprise. Oh, and your opinions have already been slapped around more that Dee Barnes...Google that one...kid

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Find me five veteran QBs whose first or second years were the best of their careers, and you'll have shown us five QBs who didn't live up to their billing.

Most improvement is between years 1 & 2.....that's all I claim....MOST IMPROVEMENT.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The winning AFC QBs were Flacco, Manning, and Brady. The losing AFC QB was Manning.

Brady had the least convincing win of all three.
I believe we were discussing SB QB's....the last 10...here, I'll help....
XLII
2/3/08
Eli Manning, New York Giants Mississippi 1/3/81 27 Tom Brady, New England Patriots Michigan 8/3/77 30
XLIII
2/1/09
Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers Miami (OH)3/2/82 26 KURT WARNER, Arizona Cardinals Northern Iowa 6/22/71 37
XLIV
2/7/10
Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints Purdue 1/15/79 31 Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts Tennessee 3/24/76 33
XLV
2/6/11
Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers California 12/2/8327 Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers Miami (OH)3/2/8228
XLVI
2/5/12
Eli Manning, New York Giants Mississippi 1/3/81 31 Tom Brady, New England Patriots Michigan 8/3/77 34
XLVII
2/3/13
Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens Delaware 1/16/85 28 Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers Nevada 11/3/87 25
XLVIII
2/2/14
Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks NC State, Wisconsin 11/29/88 25 Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos Tennessee 3/24/7637
XLIX
2/1/15
Tom Brady, New England Patriots Michigan 8/3/77 37 Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks NC State, Wisconsin 11/29/88 26
2/7/16
Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos Tennessee 3/24/76 39 Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers Auburn 5/11/89 26
LI
2/5/17
Tom Brady, New England Patriots Michigan 8/3/77 39 Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons Boston College 5/17/85 31
LII
2/4/18
Tom Brady, New England Patriots Michigan 8/3/77 40 Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles Arizona 1/20/89 29
And I really wanna include Ben, Aaron, and Drew as running/scrambling QB's....but...you do you....running QB's....Wilson, Cam, and Kaepernick....really just scramblers...but well represented in the last 10 SB's....why? If running is such a detriment?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most improvement is between years 1 & 2.....that's all I claim....MOST IMPROVEMENT.

If that's the case, Goff just went from having stats at the bottom of the NFL in Year 1 to having stats on par with Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, etc. in Year 2. He's satisfied your demands. Of course, you're not going to admit that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I believe we were discussing SB QB's....the last 10...here, I'll help....
And I really wanna include Ben, Aaron, and Drew as running/scrambling QB's....but...you do you....running QB's....Wilson, Cam, and Kaepernick....really just scramblers...but well represented in the last 10 SB's....why? If running is such a detriment?

Ben and Rodgers could be considered hybrids, but they're not scrambling or running. I really have no idea what the hell you're talking about regarding Drew Brees. To the point I had to re-read the list of QB to see if there was another Drew. In what world is he considered anything but a pocket passer?

Scrambles have been 20% of the QB representation and 95% of SB in the past 10 years have been won by a non-scrambling QB. That's not exactly a glowing endorsement for the time changing.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I really have no idea what the hell you're talking about regarding Drew Brees. To the point I had to re-read the list of QB to see if there was another Drew. In what world is he considered anything but a pocket passer?
Ok, I tried to slip him past ya....he does run around quite well and often...just not past the line of scrimmage.

Scrambles have been 20% of the QB representation and 95% of SB in the past 10 years have been won by a non-scrambling QB. That's not exactly a glowing endorsement for the time changing.
I mainly was talking about "making" it to the SB....They did lose when there....I'm sure they have a pretty good winning %%% in the playoffs overall. Most of their losses came to Brady or Ben....not a bad resume if you ask me.