Go KINGS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was just going to start a thread asking where the heck you've been. I knew you were a big fan like I am. Hadn't seen you post much on the Ram talk threads.

Just awesome. Not to mention they almost made it last year.

Dynasty my friend, dynasty. Freaking awesome.

Been working and finishing up the school year, I had to watch the game via twitter and the NHL ice tracker till my phone died! Then I had to borrow customer phones to keep tabs. ;)

I was a very happy rifle instructor tonight though! What a great series, what an epic playoff run for LA, so much history made! I love this team!

It was a great battle, New York, a lot more fun (and stressful!) than the New Jersey series in 2012... I was scared to death of Lundqvist, so I did not want this going back to New York.

I'm going to give the shot up Ducks hat a Viking funeral tomorrow before I start my instruction. It has done the job of pleasing the hockey gods.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Been working and finishing up the school year, I had to watch the game via twitter and the NHL ice tracker till my phone died! Then I had to borrow customer phones to keep tabs. ;)

I was a very happy rifle instructor tonight though! What a great series, what an epic playoff run for LA, so much history made! I love this team!

It was a great battle, New York, a lot more fun (and stressful!) than the New Jersey series in 2012... I was scared to death of Lundqvist, so I did not want this going back to New York.

I'm going to give the shot up Ducks hat a Viking funeral tomorrow before I start my instruction. It has done the job of pleasing the hockey gods.

After so many years of mediocre to bad teams Lombardi sure has put together one incredible nucleus. So many of them are still very young. If we can keep this team together we should be pretty good for years to come. It's funny we've even given up some pretty darn good goalies lately as well just for having Quick.

Great time to be a Kings fan bro. Now if only our Rams can take off the same way. That would be so sweet.

Cheers!

-BW

bluecoconuts

Legend
After so many years of mediocre to bad teams Lombardi sure has put together one incredible nucleus. So many of them are still very young. If we can keep this team together we should be pretty good for years to come. It's funny we've even given up some pretty darn good goalies lately as well just for having Quick.

Great time to be a Kings fan bro. Now if only our Rams can take off the same way. That would be so sweet.

Cheers!

-BW

Rams are on the way, you can see them trending in the right direction! Not a doubt in mind they're gonna get there sometime in the next few years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Kings winning was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a permanent seat on the Bandwagon now!