Give Me Sport, L.A. Rams season preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Nice write up.

It picked up from here

This is what happens when you decide to go crazy on Madden for one season and say "screw the funds, screw the cap". It doesn't happen in real life.

Did come back with Rams are in it for years to come with McVay.

Liked they gave the draft picks. Rams had a lot of them and they are looking good.

DRAFT RECAP
Joseph Noteboom - OT, TCU.
Brian Allen - C, Michigan State.
John Franklin-Myers - DE, Stephen F. Austin.
Micah Kiser - LB, Virginia Tech.
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - LB, Oklahoma.
John Kelly - RB, Tennessee.
Jamil Demby - OT, Maine.
Sebastian Joseph-Day - DT, Rutgers.
Trevon Young - DE, Louisville.
Travin Howard - LB, TCU.
Justin Lawler - LB, SMU.

FANTASY OUTLOOK
Jared Goff was a great asset in 2017 for fantasy players. I myself picked him up off waivers and he helped guide my team to the Playoffs. But heading into the new season he's a risk. He was unprecedentedly efficient last year and the metrics say he won't be able to repeat. That, combined with the Rams defense getting even better and the effect that will have on game scripts, means it's easy to see why Goff is regularly dropping to 16th QB on the board.

Todd Gurley should be the number one player taken in all drafts. There. It's as simple as that. I don't know what else there is to say. He's amazing, can do everything, and unlike 90% of RB1's in the NFL - he's going to stay on the field all three downs. Literal fantasy gold dust.
=======================================================================================

The metrics are talking. Goff did have a solid year but, he can get better. The Rams offense can have more time and opportunities with the defense getting more three and outs. The defense let up some long time consuming drives. Rams Time of Possession was only 29:39. The offense also stalled around the 35 yard line and in. The big question is how much better can Goff get. I don't see McVay holding back until well into the fourth quarter should the Rams build a good lead.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed.
I should have c&p'd but was working on my phone.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We're also collaborating with Downtown Rams on an article over the next couple of weeks.

I'll drop a link here when it gets published.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still reading my man, but "The NFC playoffs will be brutal, but if the Rams step up, they can definitely be playing for their second Super Bowl in franchise history."

Not quite. If the Rams get to the Super Bowl this year, they will be playing for their fourth Super Bowl in franchise history...Maybe you meant winning their 2nd Super Bowl in Rams history? Anyway, small point:thinking: