GIF or Pic of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
No idea if it's even real tbh. If it is I want one haha
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...-China-shaped-like-Star-Treks-USS-Enterprise/

There's a building in China shaped like Star Trek's USS Enterprise

enterprise_3312981a.jpg

The resemblance is no accident.

Soo Kim, travel writer
21 MAY 2015 • 12:00AM

Trekkies bored of their annual conventions now have a new place of pilgrimage - the offices of a gaming firm in the obscure Chinese city of Fuzhou.

As these aerial shots show, the exterior of the NetDragon Websoft HQ in the south-eastern province of Fujian bears a striking resemblance to the shape of Star Trek’s USS Enterprise spaceship.

It's no accident. Mashable reports that Liu DeJian, the chairman of the tech firm, is an "uber Trekkie". He sought permission from the CBS broadcasting network in the US to create the $160m homage, which was built between 2008 and 2014 and is the only officially-licensed Star Trek replica building in the world.

The interior features other Star Trek-inspired elements, including automatic sliding gates between the different working areas. There are also 30-foot metal slides on the third floor that allow quick access to the ground level,

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...-China-shaped-like-Star-Treks-USS-Enterprise/

There's a building in China shaped like Star Trek's USS Enterprise

enterprise_3312981a.jpg

The resemblance is no accident.

Soo Kim, travel writer
21 MAY 2015 • 12:00AM

Trekkies bored of their annual conventions now have a new place of pilgrimage - the offices of a gaming firm in the obscure Chinese city of Fuzhou.

As these aerial shots show, the exterior of the NetDragon Websoft HQ in the south-eastern province of Fujian bears a striking resemblance to the shape of Star Trek’s USS Enterprise spaceship.

It's no accident. Mashable reports that Liu DeJian, the chairman of the tech firm, is an "uber Trekkie". He sought permission from the CBS broadcasting network in the US to create the $160m homage, which was built between 2008 and 2014 and is the only officially-licensed Star Trek replica building in the world.

The interior features other Star Trek-inspired elements, including automatic sliding gates between the different working areas. There are also 30-foot metal slides on the third floor that allow quick access to the ground level,

CAC9562D-9FF9-4EC1-A1D5-5F3B69632E64.jpeg

...just 30 more payments and this bitch is mine!...

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
7F30896E-958A-411B-B64C-B416C6D3ED1F.jpeg

So, I’m taking a leak at Costco the other day, and this weirdo starts WASHING HIS HANDS at the other end of the trough!! :redcard: The guy had the nerve to give ME a dirty look.

:rolleyes: SOMEBODY needs professional help.