Giants hire Patriots assistant coach Joe Judge in surprise move, per report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Perhaps, but he had the choice of teams and took the Panthers over the Giants. Like Den said, he may prefer Herbert over Jones. Both have a very viable RB and Carolina's better IMO at WR and defense. Plus an owner with very deep pockets who is forking out big money for an analytics department. I think he chose well. Plus no NY media.
All good points.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Those guys come out of the Andy Reid and Mike Shanahan coaching trees. Both fairly successful.

The Belichik tree...not so much.

LOL.

BOB, as much of a jerk he is, has had success.

Jim Schwartz took a 0-16 Lions team into a playoff team a couple years later.

Brian Flores is in a shitty situation, but he beat NE...in NE.

Mike Vrabel has gone to the playoffs in back to back years, and just ended the "dynasty".

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder how far apart they were.
The NY job is a premier position
Like the others before me here I'm not so sure that is true. The Giants are all over the place nowadays and I'm not sure that Rhule's style matches Gettleman all that well... Gettleman is known for his love of size/power in his roster construction and I don't know that he's going to survive this recent hire btw. Rhule is known for scraping the barrel and developing athletes, changing guys' positions, etc., and it was agreed in Carolina they'd build around him.

NY comes with high taxes (which matters), crime, a$$hole media, pollution, and terrible traffic. Carolinas for me at least are a thousand times better. Only thing I'd love about NY is their pizza, I suspect they put crack in it but that's a whole other discussion. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure how true it may be... but I heard that Rhule will have much more say and control of everything in Carolina compared to what he would have been given in NY.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I heard he was about to get a college gig so they had to do something.
This is starting to look bad for the nfl though, a dope like Kitchens gets a job, a special teams coach outta nowhere gets a job, but a guy like Bienemy who’s paying dues under Andy Reid hears crickets.