GG guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
You guys gave us a huge fight. I was nervous when you guys had the ball when we were up 25-18. You guys are a great football team and have nothing to be ashamed of. I remember loving it when you won the SB in 1999. Nothing but love Ram fans. I hope you guys win the West next year.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys gave us a huge fight. I was nervous when you guys had the ball when we were up 25-18. You guys are a great football team and have nothing to be ashamed of. I remember loving it when you won the SB in 1999. Nothing but love Ram fans. I hope you guys win the West next year.
We are not a great team, but hopefully we will become one.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Get the hell outta here!!!

Just joking. Good game buddy. I'm glad to see my hometown homie Aaron Jones getting love from Packer fans. I hope you guys end up signing him to an extension because he's a great dude both on and off the field.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We were..then #12 and his star studded offensive line showed up. Is he still fucking Danica Patrick? I'm curious. It's like Brady all over again. Jezel ain't all that. Yet he owns us they both do. I'm waiting on my 10. Enjoy whatever you got!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
A Rod was unbelievable. What a talent.

O looked unstoppable most of the time.

Hard to imagine the Pack could lose the NFCCG at Lambeau. Good luck.

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A Rod was unbelievable. What a talent.

O looked unstoppable most of the time.

Hard to imagine the Pack could lose the NFCCG at Lambeau. Good luck.
Will you guys pull for us if we play NO? I know you don’t have much of a rivalry with Tampa.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Will you guys pull for us if we play NO? I know you don’t have much of a rivalry with Tampa.
I think most all of us will be rooting for the Pack next week.

Saints? No love lost. And, the name of their HC auto-corrects to “AssholeFace” on this site.

Tampa? Correct, not much of a rivalry. But as for their QB..............

So I for one will be a cheesehead next week

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Hopefully you guys can win it all!

Packfan18

Rookie
Also don’t feel bad. You guys creamed us 45-17 in 2001, remember that Ram fans lol?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good luck next week, man.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know if you are going against Asshole Face or Tom Brady next week, but I hope you kick the ever loving shit out whichever one you do face. Good luck.

Oh, and if you are wondering who Asshole Face is, it's this board's name for the Saints Head Coach. In fact, if you type out his real name, the software running the board changes it to Asshole Face.

Packfan18

Rookie
I don't know if you are going against Asshole Face or Tom Brady next week, but I hope you kick the ever loving shit out whichever one you do face. Good luck.

Oh, and if you are wondering who Asshole Face is, it's this board's name for the Saints Head Coach. In fact, if you type out his real name, the software running the board changes it to Asshole Face.
The Seahawks, Saints and Cowboys are our most hated teams outside of the division.