Get Strong With Rams Strength Coach Ted Rath

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like this guy!!
ATTITUDE!! IT's Contagious!!(y)(y):D
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Holy sh*t, this guy is just an extension of McVay. I love his passion and he will get this team Bigger, Faster and Stronger to be able to compete each week. It's "Christmas Day" for Rath!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
WOW! If you are not motivated by Coach Rath, it's time for flowers and sleep! Very pleased they added two assistant Strength & Conditioning Coaches too in Edward Grayer and Blair Wagner.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
RATH is like fire! I loved him saying "I've never had to work a day in my life" talking about how fortunate it is to be in the NFL.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I wish the video was longer!!!

Reminds me of the Phil Jackson era Bulls / Lakers. Conditioning was their key in the 4th quarter. Almost every single opponent couldn't keep up.

I didn't want to be excited for a strength and conditioning coach video... but damn, now I am pumped!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This dude is the man!!! You can tell he brings the energy to work everyday, a common theme around our new Rams these days.

As a gym rat, I wish I had a membership to the Rams weight room. :lifting::lifting:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Reminds me of the alabama strength coach. Guy is like the highest paid ever. Like 600k+. Teams were trying to lure him away so Bama gave him a 250k raise to stay. Staff makes big difference.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Reminds me a little bit of the alabama strength coach. Guy is like the highest paid ever. Like 600k+. Teams were trying to lure him away so Bama gave him a 250k raise to stay. Staff makes big difference. Hope he has the impact he does.

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Reminds me of the alabama strength coach. Guy is like the highest paid ever. Like 600k+. Teams were trying to lure him away so Bama gave him a 250k raise to stay. Staff makes big difference.

I was rooting for Scott Cochran awhile ago!. But glad we got Rath. Dude is energy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was rooting for Scott Cochran awhile ago!. But glad we got Rath. Dude is energy.
Wish we had Scott too but Bama to smart to ever let him go. Rath seems like a very good hire. I like him a lot.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Reminds me a little bit of the alabama strength coach. Guy is like the highest paid ever. Like 600k+. Teams were trying to lure him away so Bama gave him a 250k raise to stay. Staff makes big difference. Hope he has the impact he does.

That was awesome! Also, cheers for a football vid working A DJ Saved My Life into it!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
How in the world did a 30 year old first time HC find and hire so many top drawer asst coaches so quickly?

I mean, this coaching staff seems LOADED from McVay down to Rath.

Pretty damned impressive, if you ask me.

Ram65

Legend
He is Mr. Enthusiasm . I hope the players are buying in to Coach Rath's messages.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow, I don't need any Kool-Aid after watching that. I'd OD.

I was thinking the same thing 43. I am one skeptical SOB. I've been let down by this team so many times its hard for me to get jazzed until I see wins. But this seems to be different. I was skeptical of such a young HC, but I was impressed with McVay his first interview. And with each move he continues to impress me. He's surrounded himself with quality experienced and highly motivated people. I like the Rams chances for turning into a winning team.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Holy Hell Fire! I'm going to gout there and knock some walls down or something, I'm so fired up by this guy! Loved the fire & passion, reminds me of my high school sports teacher, always geeked out that extra push when needed because of his fire in the belly.

I wouldn't want to under perform for this guy - I would not want to suffer the "Wrath of Ted"

Loved listening to him, loved how he spoke to the players, trying to show them how blessed they are, and how damn lucky they are too.

These quotes were classics:

"I've never had to work a day in my life... I'm blessed to have this opportunity, if you don't wake up and realise how blessed you are to be in the NFL... we are extremely fortunate to have this opportunity."

and players have "Live outside of their comfort zone...

His aim is to "make the uncomfortable, comfortable..."

Wow I'm pumped!