Gerald Everett cryptic tweet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I enjoy Social Media for what it is and there is some excellent information and I know some love interacting with athletes, actors, etc. That was never my thing, even if I ever ran into anyone I would usually thank them for what they brought to the game or if it was a coach, share some history with them.

As to Gerald Everett, I wish him the best, he had some good games and I'm sure will play well for another team, hopefully, just not that well against the Los Angeles Rams....Nothing personnel, just business.

Psycho_X

Legend
I've said this before but if I was a famous athlete I would just totally fuck with people on social media constantly. Just randomly tweet stuff like...

"Wow, I did not see this coming!"
Than two days later reply to it "What is everyone's problem? I was just referring to them reviving Dexter for another season!"

"I'm starting to feel disrespected."
Two days later "By traffic, I hit every damn red light no matter where I go!"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've said this before but if I was a famous athlete I would just totally fuck with people on social media constantly. Just randomly tweet stuff like...

Than two days later reply to it "What is everyone's problem? I was just referring to them reviving Dexter for another season!"

And then the team trades you to Cleveland behind your back because they feel you're an attention seeker.. Lol

Psycho_X

Legend
And then the team trades you to Cleveland behind your back because they feel you're an attention seeker.. Lol

Yeah probably, all the fans would be talking about how much of an asshole I am too. In reality, I probably wouldn't have social media at all if I was famous.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

And I would just workout & focus on getting better every year maybe tweeting some of my workouts ala Aaron Donald...Different strokes for different folks.

Psycho_X

Legend
And I would just workout & focus on getting better every year maybe tweeting some of my workouts ala Aaron Donald...Different strokes for different folks.

Well, if I was making Aaron Donald type money I would probably be paying someone to do all of my media and hype stuff in order to get my endorsement deal obligations out of the way and retweet hype stuff like he does.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Mixed feelings.

Part of me says keep him and find out if Stafford sees him out there more than Goff did.

Other half says good riddance too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just watched the last game of the season again. Everett had several chances in that game. He was able to get open but he does not look like a natural pass catcher. Wolford wasn't accurate on every throw but the one in the end zone hit Everett on the hands and he just played it poorly. There were a few others I thought he played the ball poorly in that game. It just reinforces what many here seem to think. He's most likely going to be playing elsewhere next year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good riddance, I say. So much potential, and he never showed any glimpse of reaching it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mixed feelings.

Part of me says keep him and find out if Stafford sees him out there more than Goff did.

Other half says good riddance too.

Same.

I have always liked Everett as a receiver and aggressive YAC.

But, he plays lazy. It really stood out to me this past year... a FA season. Which makes it worse.

Whenever plays went off script his head wasn’t in the game and missed too many plays, IMO. Mostly blocking related.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Same.

I have always liked Everett as a receiver and aggressive YAC.

But, he plays lazy. It really stood out to me this past year... a FA season. Which makes it worse.

Whenever plays went off script his head wasn’t in the game and missed too many plays, IMO. Mostly blocking related.

lol - I actually thought he missed to many passes & made some nice blocks.Either way I’m sure The Rams already have a price tag on ALL Players.
—Crazy thing to me was the price tag Michael Brockers had,especially after all the posters were saying cut him the season before hand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah probably, all the fans would be talking about how much of an asshole I am too. In reality, I probably wouldn't have social media at all if I was famous.
The number of celebrities who would be famous without social media is the real question.