Geno Smith yelled ‘oh my god’ as Aaron Donald was running straight at him ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This is what happens when you severely overpaid a guy that vastly over performed. Now we witness the regression to the mean.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Maybe Geno can get an endorsement deal out of that clip…

“Depends for men. For those unexpected moments in life.”

Psycho_X

Legend
Russell Wilson seeing video...
first time GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is what happens when you severely overpaid a guy that vastly over performed. Now we witness the regression to the mean.
Definitely. I would only pay a guy who I know is a top group type or who I project to get to that level during the course of the contract window. There would be no paying veteran journeyman types $30m+ per season. Fuck that. I'd rather suffer with a rook my scouts and coaches think has a chance to be special. Or with one of these young guys who fall out and are willing to sign something reasonable for a depth option, i.e. backup duties.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Definitely. I would only pay a guy who I know is a top group type or who I project to get to that level during the course of the contract window. There would be no paying veteran journeyman types $30m+ per season. Fuck that. I'd rather suffer with a rook my scouts and coaches think has a chance to be special. Or with one of these young guys who fall out and are willing to sign something reasonable for a depth option, i.e. backup duties.
Baker Mayfield is looking like a bargain compared to Geno.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Baker Mayfield is looking like a bargain compared to Geno.
Geno is the gift that keeps giving to a division rival. :laugh3:

Seahawks might end up on that interview list for half of McVay's underlings if this team keeps playing like this too. This feels like it's going to be a crazy season.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
 The ridiculous irony is that all the idiots laughing at Geno would have acted even more shamefully if they had been in his shoes. :explode1:
Which is exactly what all of them are saying.
At least the ones that I’ve heard.

Donald came through that gap out of nowhere. Geno didn’t expect him to be there and he reacted the way any grown ass man would if 99 was coming for you.
By screaming.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's funny and all but my guess is he yelled those words to express his dissappointment in that his Oline let none other than Donald through kinda untouched. Not so much he was so frightened. He was obviously getting rid of the ball in time to not get trounced.

jap

Legend
Which is exactly what all of them are saying.
At least the ones that I’ve heard.

Donald came through that gap out of nowhere. Geno didn’t expect him to be there and he reacted the way any grown ass man would if 99 was coming for you.
By screaming.
 We need to have Purdy yelling, "Oh, my God!!!!," quite a few times this weekend. :laugh1:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Was rewatching the game the other day before this all came out. I thought how did I miss that when it was live??? Had to run it back a few times to fully enjoy, too bad there isn’t a close up of his face.