GDT: Vikings at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
A solid running game and defense always travels well. I'm not sure exactly which team left in the NFC (minus the 40 F*cking Whiners of course) has the best combination of the 2. So far in this game, it seems like the Vikings have a clear edge in those departments. I pray to the football gods they can keep it up so I don't have to find myself rooting for the Aints in a couple of weeks.

RamWoodie

Legend
Kinda makes you sick watching these games, knowing the Rams were good enough to be there.

I believe if you don't try to preserve Gurley early on...the Rams are still playing.

As these game play today both SB teams last year are out. With that we know what a difference a year makes.

Here's to the Rams being better next year:
The-Toast-280x300.png

With that...I'm done posting today. Just gonna watch the games.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice sack!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Saint fans screaming for another penalty what will owner Gail Benson do this time

Q729

Legend
Oh they'll still find some random play to whine about
Yeah, but people will more likely say quit your whining instead of thinking they were done wrong. Cuz you know, blown calls only matter when it's close and at the end of the game.