GDT: Titans at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
The crows laid an egg. LOL

Fitting that their QB could only throw wounded ducks.

I certainly enjoyed the countless looks of defeat (and worse) on Har-blahs stupid face. I guess he hasn't revolutionized the NFL game after all... unless you're talking about #1 seeds losing in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Plus... I was 2 for 2 on my picks yesterday.

*Side note... my little brother was at the game. His wife turned him into a crows fan. I tried to warn him not to convert. Little brothers never listen. His tiny little wife probably broke things once they got home. LOL
Imagine if her team lost to his team.:sick: Happy wife happy life.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Can you imagine if the Titans end up defeating the Patriots, Ravens & Chiefs all on the Road???? Wow!

TXRams86

The Infamous
I kind of think the rust card is a bit over played...After the bye week during the season do all these guys forget the playbook or suddenly don't remember how to play football ??? I think in this case the Ravens just got too full of themselves and read too many of their clippings.. I think Jackson is an arrogant prick myself...I loved his attitude and body language when he knew this one was over...He was moping around like a spoiled brat kid... Couldn't have happened to s nicer guy !!!
Jackson definitely believed the hype. Everyone praised him for having fun on the field, sure didn’t look like he had much fun going one and done in the play offs. I always enjoy a player getting knocked back down to earth and I couldn’t be happier it was the Titans and Henry to do it. Loved when Sharpe mocked Ingram’s “big truss” speech.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Definitely enjoyed the karma after they way they went for it on 4th down against us multiple times when they had an insurmountable lead.

This was probably the best they will ever be set up for a Super Bowl run as well. This offseason DCs will go over Lamar Jackson, dissect him, and their offense will sputter next year. Just watch.

Ha, ha chokers.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
As good as Henry has been, he was still 50+ yards short of ED’s 248

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I understand the Harbaugh hate, but I don’t understand the Lamar hate.
Well big picture its because every year these ultra athletic QB's come into the league(for the last 10-15 yrs or so) and fill up the highlight reels and media slobber, but none of these guys are going to Super Bowls and are rendered neutered once the hits pile up.

In terms of LJ himself, he seems like a good guy but his body language suggests to me that all the press clippings have gone to his head a bit. I didn't see a lot of leadership from him yesterday when things weren't going well. Hanging his head, angry spikes etc. Maybe that will come with time.

DVontel

Rookie
Well big picture its because every year these ultra athletic QB's come into the league(for the last 10-15 yrs or so) and fill up the highlight reels and media slobber, but none of these guys are going to Super Bowls and are rendered neutered once the hits pile up.

In terms of LJ himself, he seems like a good guy but his body language suggests to me that all the press clippings have gone to his head a bit. I didn't see a lot of leadership from him yesterday when things weren't going well. Hanging his head, angry spikes etc. Maybe that will come with time.
Is that Lamar’s fault though? I don’t understand going after Lamar instead of the media. This board did the same with Mahomes last year.

Meh, I’ll be pretty frustrated if I was losing a big game, too. I would actually be mad at Kyler if he showed absolutely no emotion while losing in a big game. He’s still really young & got a lot of ball ahead of him. I’d rather have him as my QB than say a jackass loser like Philip Rivers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is that Lamar’s fault though? I don’t understand going after Lamar instead of the media. This board did the same with Mahomes last year.
It's not about fault. For me it's about this fascination over QB's that are fun to watch but aren't winning the big games. LJ is currently in that category, like it or not.
Meh, I’ll be pretty frustrated if I was losing a big game, too. I would actually be mad at Kyler if he showed absolutely no emotion while losing in a big game. He’s still really young & got a lot of ball ahead of him. I’d rather have him as my QB than say a jackass loser like Philip Rivers.
I'm not of the opinion that losing your cool when things aren't going well is a positive quality. Especially your QB. There's a wide gap between an emotionless, robotic response and throwing a fit.

I can't speak for the rest of the board, but i think some of the hate from Rams fans for some of these other QB's comes from Goff being a guy who has been painted by just about everyone with an opinion that he sucks. Clearly he's a good QB, not elite but he's won big games, and won a lot of games in a short time with his arm from the pocket.

I poke fun at Mahomes because he looks like Frodo Baggins and he has the posture of a 14 yr old girl in finishing school. He's a good QB obviously but many of us are here to have fun as well as talk real football. ASFN is a good board but it's not a fun board....at all.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It's not about fault. For me it's about this fascination over QB's that are fun to watch but aren't winning the big games. LJ is currently in that category, like it or not.

I'm not of the opinion that losing your cool when things aren't going well is a positive quality. Especially your QB. There's a wide gap between an emotionless, robotic response and throwing a fit.

I can't speak for the rest of the board, but i think some of the hate from Rams fans for some of these other QB's comes from Goff being a guy who has been painted by just about everyone with an opinion that he sucks. Clearly he's a good QB, not elite but he's won big games, and won a lot of games in a short time with his arm from the pocket.

I poke fun at Mahomes because he looks like Frodo Baggins and he has the posture of a 14 yr old girl in finishing school. He's a good QB obviously but many of us are here to have fun as well as talk real football. ASFN is a good board but it's not a fun board....at all.

I think Mahomes is a lip sync QB...That voice is really Mel Blanc...Of course he's deceased now, so they have to get another voice stand in for him...ANY voice would be better than his real one !!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Can you imagine if the Titans end up defeating the Patriots, Ravens & Chiefs all on the Road???? Wow!

That would be close to one of those "never been done before things", I would guess...It's s pretty much uncharted waters for them right now...This game will be the nothing to lose, let it all go scenario for them...I don't think they'll beat the Chefs... Having said that, I didn't expect to see them still be playing after the wild card round ...I have to admit that I'm on their bandwagon at this point until if, or when the wheels fall off...Best mustache goes to Andy Reid...Most irritating voice goes to Mahomes...Most Cinderella team is the Titans of course...Last and certainly least, most hated, nauseating POS team goes to the freaking Whiners in a runaway !!!