GDT: Titans at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I like Vrable and the Titans. I still thought the Ravens would win. Titans shutting down Jackson's run game. His passing hasn't been the best.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keep an eye on Ravens NT Michael Piece he is a 34 D NT that will enter FA'cy in a few months. He is one large man 6-ft 345 plus pounds.

2nd & 7 made a big play for only a one yard gain. Came off on 3-6. 4th down after that 14-3 2:40

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Horrible non TO. 55 seconds &!3 TO’s play goes off & now 31 seconds & 3 TO’s still

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If Ravens lose this game by 4 or less, Harbaugh should be trashed for his awful time management at the end of the half...

Last edited:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
If TENN can find a secondary they're onto something. Front seven is dialed in today.
That secondary was whoopin ass until they went to soft zone/prevent at the end of the half. Idk why they didn’t adjust halfway through that drive.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah ya prick ya. Go for it. Haha
images