GDT: Titans at Chiefs | AFC Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I'm Tennessee I remain confident. They've moved the ball too.

Lots of game left.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shootout isn't good for Tenn. They need the game to be controlled to win it. Just hope it stays close for enjoyment purposes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice call there with the kickoff and almost worked.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It’s a 4 point, one score game.

Titans should be pleased at that.

FAULK28MVP

UDFA
Name
Randy Pottle
Tennessee lacks the weapons on offense to keep with KC. AJ Brown, Derrick Henry. Its all they have.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Does everyone think that Tennessee is a better match up against the Whiners?
I'm not so sure about that......

ArkyRamsFan

Ram65

Legend
I don't want to hijack this thread. But here is the list of the season points allowed and you can see the Chiefs are in the top third, due to 3 teams being tied at 19.8 points allowed. Used to be you wanted a sub-19 ppg defense to give yourself the best shot in the playoffs. Now it's moreso 20 ppg due to the rules changes favoring offense as it does.

KC has a very good defense. Just not good enough for the 9ers due to the need to stop their run game IMO.

View attachment 33486

Come on Merlin it's not been a defensive game was my point on my original post. :)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on Merlin it's not been a defensive game was my point on my original post. :)
Sorry man I'm just hell bent on seeing someone knock off the 9ers. I'm terrified that KC will get to the Super Bowl and let them march up and down the field all day long lol.

All I care about is the 9ers losing. And they have the best defense. Drives me nuts so excuse the douchey posts plz. :p

FAULK28MVP

UDFA
Name
Randy Pottle
Does everyone think that Tennessee is a better match up against the Whiners?
I'm not so sure about that......

ArkyRamsFan
They arent. SF has the D-line to severely limit Henry. But they also have a pass rush that can get to Mahomes. Not sure!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like Titans' 44 Correa. Dude is tough vs the run, moves well definitely on my FA watchlist for this offseason.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
last couple of KC games their receivers have dropped a lot of passes