GDT: The Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
63B9E43C-EC64-47A0-B255-B299297C26BC.jpeg

889AB918-1849-49B9-A72F-AAC4454B437D.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Great, Boger is on the KC/Pats game... seems like we're gonna see some serious Pats massaging by the refs today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think this KC/Pats game could be entertaining as well.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Great, Boger is on the KC/Pats game... seems like we're gonna see some serious Pats massaging by the refs today.
Boger already giving them 1st downs twice on 3rd and long. Gonna be a joke of a game, Pats already win.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
K.Murray already sacked twice. There is long strider fast and then there is midget legs fast. KM is not elusive or fast when trying to escape the pocket. Dude gets caught from behind and to the edge often by bigger slower men.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
K.Murray already sacked twice. There is long strider fast and then there is midget legs fast. KM is not elusive or fast when trying to escape the pocket. Dude gets caught from behind and to the edge often by bigger slower men.

Sorta like Tavon Austin. (y)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've watched 2 games so far and seen very little defense this week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Boom! TD KC.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've watched 2 games so far and seen very little defense this week.
Well hopefully the Rams can be the exception to that. Got to keep the momentum from last week going. Shut down the shecocks and remind RW why he hates playing the Rams.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like boger is going to let new england lose today. Its still early I know.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Apparently, it's okay for NE defenders to drive their weight into Mahomes... Man, when the NFL won't protect a marquis QB from injury... that's really saying something...

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching the officials talk to each other about that call...you could almost hear him say, man we’ve already called more penalties on the Pats than we have for 2 years...let’s let this one go..hahaha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Chiefs taking it to Pats. Wow.

Q729

Legend
The Emperor has dissected his opponent to the fullest extent and will commence the annihilation in 2nd half. "Everything is as I have foreseen."