GDT: The Early Games Week 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey everybody! The Raiders are back.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saints taking care of business at home against an inferior opponent.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. Man... weak roughing passer call against Raiders. Nullifies INT.

Grrr.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another example of why a lot of people enjoy this game less and less every week.

What did you think?

He tackled him, I get it. He didn’t exactly pile drive him or land on top of him... but he tackled him solid.

I think that should have been no call.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What did you think?

He tackled him, I get it. He didn’t exactly pile drive him or land on top of him... but he tackled him solid.

I think that should have been no call.
That's a basic hit on the QB, they're trying to legislate intent on basic football plays. It's physically impossible to do what they want the defender to do on almost ever play when that's called. A couple times a defender has actually hurt himself trying to play by these stupid new rules.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a basic hit on the QB, they're trying to legislate intent on basic football plays. It's physically impossible to do what they want the defender to do on almost ever play when that's called. A couple times a defender has actually hurt himself trying to play by these stupid new rules.

(y)

I thought Donald was going to hurt himself trying to avoid falling on the QB against Seattle or Tampa... I can’t remember which game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Raiders driving down 21-17.

Inside the 40 with 3min left.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad calls have happened since the game started 100 years ago.
Never said they didn't. What you're saying has nothing to do with my comment but thanks for the contribution :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will Fuller wore some big boy pants today.

Ram65

Legend
Two snoozer here too. Eagles against the engineless Jets. Vikings vs Giants with Giants trying but, unable to keep it close.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I had the Falcons +4.5, OOPS, but I had the Cards +3 and the Vikings -6. I made about 200 real dollars today, not bad.

Oh, and I feel dirty after "winning" my bet on the Rams Thursday night, I had them +1.5, so they covered the bet, but lost the game, that was a very bitter sweet victory.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Never said they didn't. What you're saying has nothing to do with my comment but thanks for the contribution :D

Your point is that bad calls are causing lot of people to enjoy the game less and less each week.

My point is that if that was true there would already be no fans left because bad calls have happened since the start.

Fans don't like bad calls. But it isn't keeping them from watching and enjoying the NFL which currently enjoys record popularity and TV ratings. And the ratings don't reflect people like me that stream, and there are LOTS that do that.

So while bad calls piss people off (when they go against their team) people still love this game as much as ever.

Ram65

Legend
I'm not doing well with my picks again. What happened to the Bears?

Better for the Rams though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your point is that bad calls are causing lot of people to enjoy the game less and less each week.

My point is that if that was true there would already be no fans left because bad calls have happened since the start.

Fans don't like bad calls. But it isn't keeping them from watching and enjoying the NFL which currently enjoys record popularity and TV ratings. And the ratings don't reflect people like me that stream, and there are LOTS that do that.

So while bad calls piss people off (when they go against their team) people still love this game as much as ever.
That was not my point at all thank you for playing. In fact the play was called perfectly there was no bad call. The problem is the rule changes that are being put in the game are changing the game and making it less enjoyable. Thank you for your assumptions on what I was saying.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That was not my point at all thank you for playing. In fact the play was called perfectly there was no bad call. The problem is the rule changes that are being put in the game are changing the game and making it less enjoyable. Thank you for your assumptions on what I was saying.

What rule changes are making the game less enjoyable for you? I'm curious because most of the changes haven't had any effect on me and most fans and popularity is up.

When I hear complaints about rule changes often it's about player safety, and as long as it's players on the other team the rules suck. But if it's players on my team the rules are good.

So I'm curious what rule changes bother you.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Late but dear fate, Mason Rudolph took an absolutely brutal headshot from Earl Thomas. Completely out before he hit the ground.