GDT: The Early Games Week 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
52114AD7-CEE1-4AC7-BC6C-C6CA37E80344.jpeg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Back when Vick was a Falcon he was my favorite non-STL Ram player and the Falcons were my second favorite team to watch. I feel the same about Lamar Jackson and the Ravens.

Gotta tell ya, though. Lamar Jackson has a far better team than than Vick ever had in ATL. From coaching to WR's. I'll never forget the playoff game where Vick single handedly destroyed the Rams. I was stunned, shocked, and devastated. Then I was equally shocked when the Bears dismantled the Falcons with ease the very next week.

Football was different back then and I dare to say Vick is to mobile QB's as the GSOT is to modern offenses. Today we see it all come together in the form of the Baltimore Ravens.

Tough test vs the Niners. And I dare to say a Ravens loss would help my Chiefs. But shoot, in the AFC someone has to beat those accursed Patsies!!! If it cant be my Chiefs then I'm all in on BAL! Go Ravens!

(And must I add a win by BAL today and loss by NE tonight puts BAL as the AFC front runner. Exciting!!! We gotta dethrone those dirty cheaters!!!)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am hoping the Ravens absolutely dust the 49’ers...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol at Jimmy G warming up in the tunnel where its warm and dry.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Im taking Colts, Jets, Panthers, Ravens, Buccaneers, Steelers, Packers and Eagles.

Q729

Legend
Wow. That makes me feel like shit for a sec. Fuck the 9ers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Fuckin Ravens, why did they pick this week to not show up? Peters is back to his old shit, crapolo is gonna pick on him all day.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have a feeling Jackson will get exposed today. The 49ers are a Super Bowl team :sick:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have a feeling Jackson will get exposed today. The 49ers are a Super Bowl team :sick:
Just need to hit him every time he runs the read option, whether he has the ball or not. And keep him in the pocket. I'm sure they will get called for holding a few times today also since they are playing the whiners.