GDT: The Early Games Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until they show otherwise...it's still Washington. We'll see. I won't be surprised if Boston Scott has a career day, either.

They haven't lost their ENTIRE line. I believe Jason Kelce is still up.
They were still 10th in the league in sacks last year and added Young. I'd say there's a chance they have a good pass rush. Side note NFL.com lists them as Washington football team but if you go into team stats it still says Redskins :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They were still 10th in the league in sacks last year and added Young. I'd say there's a chance they have a good pass rush. Side note NFL.com lists them as Washington football team but if you go into team stats it still says Redskins :D

True. I still expect Philly to beat them. Maybe even whoop em.

Ram65

Legend
I'll be scouting the Eagles game. They are a little banged up. I'm curious about the Washington Football Team with Rivera as the HC and that defensive line.

Go Falcons!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gurley with open carry... 6yds.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley another 20yds....

Go Falcons!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Falcons up 3-0 on Seahawks (y)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atlanta is terrible. How can a defensive minded HC have such a bad team defensively.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well with that secondary the skins better hope their pass rush is good. :ROFLMAO:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I still think that with that goal line stand

Q729

Legend
It must feel like they're just playing a scrimmage out there. I guess the networks are doing their job if I have to imagine that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It must feel like they're just playing a scrimmage out there. I guess the networks are doing their job if I have to imagine that.
I almost always have the tv muted and music going in the background so I don't have to listen to the announcers. Tried listening for a few minutes early and shut it off again today it's just too strange.

Psycho_X

Legend
Gurley already on a pitch count for Atlanta? Was rocking opening drive and now sitting out a series? Atlanta's defense is bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Been saying it and saying it and saying it.... Dan Quinn is a shit head coach. The guy has blamed just about everyone for his fuckups over the years so if Blank is still buying that shit then maybe the problem is the ownership.