GDT: Thanksgiving Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Potentially good games today.

* fingers crossed *

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Trifecta for the Day Vikings-Redskins-Steelers will Win!!(y);):D:yess:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Stafford made Brady look average on that 1st TD drive..Gosh he was sharp...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thanks goodness we didn't bother looking at Boldin when he was a free agent this off season. He clearly has nothing left...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Potentially good games today.

* fingers crossed *
I think this first game should be good, Dallas/Skins should be really good and I see Pitt/Colts being a good time to eat or recover from eating...

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am hosting my in laws for dinner and they are Redskins and Cowboy fans split right down the middle. It will be straight up civil war up in here.....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We just talked about in another thread about Bradfords pocket awareness. The sack he took was a perfect example. He doesn't feel the rush or pressure at all. Stands there like a statue. Gotta step up and look downfield.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I am hosting my in laws for dinner and they are Redskins and Cowboy fans split right down the middle. It will be straight up civil war up in here.....

dezlol.0_standard_400.0.gif

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
We just talked about in another thread about Bradfords pocket awareness. The sack he took was a perfect example. He doesn't feel the rush or pressure at all. Stands there like a statue. Gotta step up and look downfield.

Funny on this forum that's Greg Robinsons fault but another team it's Bradford's fault. Guy wasn't even blocked

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Lot of unnecessary and dumb penalties from the Lions. Can't give this Vikings team too many chances.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Funny on this forum that's Greg Robinsons fault but another team it's Bradford's fault. Guy wasn't even blocked
I don't blame Greg Robinson at all. I think he's one of the better LTs in the league and gets targeted by refs(aside from the block in the back vs Miami). But Bradford NEVER steps up and surveys the field. He looks around but knows who he is throwing to every time. If he's not open, check it down. That's been his career in a nutshell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a good game so far.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Amusing. They're down to their 3rd string tackles yet people want Sam to play lights out.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
These refs are awful. Just awful. That was a first down easy..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These refs are awful. Just awful. That was a first down easy..

Earlier in the game they had a very questionable spot on a pass play along the sideline giving Vikings a first down.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They're gonna have to throw past the line of scrimmage if they want to beat the Lions. These dunks aren't impressive.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Don't know if I make that call, why go into the half with 10 when you could have 13?