GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The PI on Tru was iffy, but no push off on Dez was BS.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Penalties.
Rams will continue to get called and not get the call if they don't start cleaning it up.
Reputation.

Benefit of the doubt goes to the "cleaner" team.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I am really getting frustrated and the game just started.....2 blown calls by the Refs...

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
wtf man?!! why do we look like dog sh!@#t coming out the gate every game?!! We definitely do not look as competitive as last year early on.

Oh and it appears we'll be playing two teams AGAIN today. Hey refs open your eyes and call the game fair. Jeezus christ, its gonna be a long year if we, and the refs, keep this shit up...

damn, I need a drink!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
If you're not going to call it that's fine, but then don't call the fucking pussy tap on Tru then

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Tru needed to disconnect after the initial tip and I don't think you get a flag

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's tough to play 11 on 18 no matter how good you are. I want the replacement refs back. At least those clowns called it bad both ways. If I was Fisher, I'd being giving the White Cap an ass chewing during the time out.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ST holding penalties?

Oh wait, this is the same fucking crew from last week. This game will be a long one, they obviously haven't learned what holding is.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm starting to wonder if the story on the Rams is that the refs swallow their whistles and that's why there's so many blatant penalties against us.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It seems we just keep making mistakes and not executing that pretty accurate picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I am so confused by this timid style :whome?: Are we playing not too loose? Cause we saw how that worked for Spags....I so tired of this pussy footing

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
For whatever reason... we are not matching the game speed the cowboys are playing right now.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford put his head down, shoulda took off. That's shell shocked syndrome.